Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions

Preorders are now underway for Destroy All Humans! on the official website for Pandemic Studios' upcoming action/adventure remake. This reveals plans for a couple of special editions with extras, including one that comes with an eye-popping $400 price-tag. Here is a Collector's Edition Trailer and here are the details:

In Destroy All Humans! your quest is to bring down the fragile human government and harvest the DNA of its puny citizens. While you're at it, take a break and snatch the two special Destroy All Humans! editions directly from the hands of the earthlings!

Can you truly appreciate the cow? Then our DNA Collector's Edition is exactly what you need! Are you searching for something extragalactic? Does Furon blood flow through your veins? Then look no further than the Crypto-137 Edition!

Pre-order here: https://destroyallhumansgame.com

Destroy All Humans! Crypto-137 Edition
This unique example of human craftsmanship is brought to you by your benevolent Furon overlords! The Crypto-137 Edition will be available at selected retailers for an SRP of 399.99 | $ 399.99 | 349.99 and contain the following items:

• Game Destroy All Humans!
  • Crypto-137 Figurine* 60cm / 23" high | 30cm / 12" diagonal Approx.
  • Crypto Backpack
  • Keychain
  • 6 Lithographs
  • Eye-popping anti-stress toy
  • Premium Box 90cm * 38cm * 37* / 35" * 15" *15 Approx.
  • Including All In-Game Crypto Skins

*North hemisphere not transparent. No Brain Juice included - sorry.

Destroy All Humans! DNA Collector's Edition
Holy cow! The DNA Collector's Edition will be available at selected retailers for an SRP of 149.99 | $ 149.99 | 139.99 and contain the following items:

• Game Destroy All Humans!
  • Crypto'N'Cow Figurine 23cm / 9" high Approx.
  • Keychain
  • 6 Lithographs
  • Eye-popping anti-stress toy
  • Premium Box 35cm * 30cm * 30cm/ 14" * 12" *12" Approx
  • Including All In-Game Crypto Skins

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions Aug 12, 2019, 15:59 jdreyer

SirKnight wrote on Aug 12, 2019, 14:27:
I don't know if this is just for advertisement, but the PC version is being depicted in a big-box like in the good ol days. If that's the case, sign me up. But, I have a feeling there is no box.

If this for PC came in a big box with the game on media and a nice manual, oh man that would be sweet. I miss those days.

Did you not read the description?

Premium Box 35cm * 30cm * 30cm/ 14" * 12" *12" Approx

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions Aug 12, 2019, 14:27 SirKnight

I don't know if this is just for advertisement, but the PC version is being depicted in a big-box like in the good ol days. If that's the case, sign me up. But, I have a feeling there is no box.

If this for PC came in a big box with the game on media and a nice manual, oh man that would be sweet. I miss those days.

3. Re: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions Aug 12, 2019, 14:24 VoodooV

Tell me again why pre-ordering is a good thing?  

2. Re: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions Aug 12, 2019, 13:54 KS

I was ready to pay $200 for a Mechwarrior Online special edition so I could start the game with my own Atlas. Fortunately I found out in time it was one of these lazy MMOs with no single player content, only PvP arenas.  

1. Re: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Editions Aug 12, 2019, 11:49 recall2000

WTF? 350?! No, wait "Includes ALL in-game Crypto skins". Worth every penny then  

Despite being 5% sugar, baked beans are still the healthiest, tinned, processed food - The "Did You Know" column, The Daily Mirror, c.1980

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo