Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc. Aug 13, 2019, 20:43 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 9, 2019, 22:50:
Do you ever tire of tilting at windmills.

Not when windmills actually exist.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc. Aug 9, 2019, 22:50 RedEye9

Do you ever tire of tilting at windmills.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

3. Re: Cliff Empire Rises Aug 9, 2019, 22:35 Kxmode

It was a tongue-in-cheek comparison between how Epic handles its online store and game. Both demonstrate Epic's ineptitude and stupid behavior. If people complain about the unfair mechanics in Fortnite, people respond with "you have a point! that's not fair." But a complaint about the unfairness of EGS exclusive is seen as being entitled and a crybaby.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

2. Re: etc. Aug 9, 2019, 20:34 Mr. Tact

He might be an entitled crybaby, but if players that good get slaughtered by the Mechs, I'd say they seem a bit overpowered...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

1. Re: etc. Aug 9, 2019, 20:25 Kxmode

"You don't like Epic's level of competition? You're an entitled cry baby."

Rolleyes

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo