Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Legal Briefs

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. removed Aug 8, 2019, 12:28 VoodooV

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 8, 2019, 16:59.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. removed Aug 7, 2019, 19:27 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 8, 2019, 16:59.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2019, 16:09 Creston

Oh shit, he has to TESTIFY?! Well fuck...

Mass shooting problem: SOLVED.

Rolleyes

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2019, 13:38 VoodooV

Xero wrote on Aug 7, 2019, 12:49:
I understand the need for freedom of speech but when that speech is to build hate and create domestic terrorists, isn't that almost a crime? You are trying to spawn an army of hate to inflict damage and casualties among your own people.

I don't understand how we can just let that fly and claim it's part of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech should not be brainwashing people with hate. How do you think Hitler gained powa?

Freedom of speech does not protect incitement aka "fighting words" The problem though is that it's very hard to prove intent.

But yeah, when your words are advocating for the supremacy of one ethnicity above all others, there is no peaceful endgame to that line of thinking.

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2019, 12:49 Xero

I understand the need for freedom of speech but when that speech is to build hate and create domestic terrorists, isn't that almost a crime? You are trying to spawn an army of hate to inflict damage and casualties among your own people.

I don't understand how we can just let that fly and claim it's part of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech should not be brainwashing people with hate. How do you think Hitler gained powa?

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2019, 11:48 RedEye9

The death penalty was brought back for people like Jim.  

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo