Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Maneater Video Diary and Preorders

Celebrating the odd phenomenon that is "shark week," Tripwire Interactive offers a first Maneater Video Developer Diary with a discussion of their upcoming RPG where you play as a shark, or as they joke, their SharkPG. The game is expected to start stalking its prey later this year, and they've now opened up preorders on the Epic Games Store, where it will be an exclusive for the first year. Those who choose to preorder between now and Monday, August 5th will receive a $5.00 discount. Feel free to play the Jaws theme (or Hall & Oates' Maneater) as you read on for details on the game:

Experience the ultimate power fantasy as the apex predator of the seas - a giant Shark! Terrorize the coastal waterways. Tear swimmers and divers limb from limb, give the humans a reason to fear you!

Maneater is a Single-Player Action RPG, set in the Gulf Coast’s unforgiving waters. Fight to survive in the open ocean, swamps and rivers with danger lurking at every depth. Your only tools are your wits, your jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as you feed.

Eat. Explore. Evolve!

View
1. Re: Maneater Video Diary and Preorders Jul 30, 2019, 14:03 Xero

I've had this on my wishlist for a while. I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint. While the basic idea of just eating everything in your path can get old quickly, I'm hoping they add a lot of cool ideas/elements to make this a little more meaty. Something we can really chew on, Har har!  

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Jul 30, 14:03 Re: Maneater Video Diary and Preorders Xero
  2. Jul 30, 16:38  Re: Maneater Video Diary and Preorders NKD
  3. Jul 31, 02:50 Re: Maneater Video Diary and Preorders jdreyer

footer

Blue's News logo