Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Pilot Sports Takes Off This Week

Z-Software announces Pilot Sports will come to Windows and Xbox One on July 31st following on its previous launches on PlayStation 4 and Switch. This is a co-op flying game said to be inspired by Pilotwings and other classics of the genre. The game's Steam Listing is online, as is a new trailer. Here's the flight plan:

Humans have dreamt of flying forever as far back as our earliest human ancestors. The dream of a fun and colorful party game allowing one to fly is not quite as old, but you can now make that dream a reality with the help of Pilot Sports. The game also has a cartoony feel which appeals to a wide array of players in different age groups. Anyone who’s a flying game enthusiast, along with parents seeking a game that can offer a multiplayer shared experience with their kiddos may genuinely enjoy this game and it's considered family-friendly.

You can ascend into the tropical atmosphere by yourself, perfecting your flying skills with the parachute and with the airplane, two types of hang gliders in addition to jetpack versions in more than 50 courses and seven types of challenges, or with a group of friends paying homage to the good ole couch co-op days, and have a really good time!

Key features:

• More than 50 courses
  • Diverse aircraft: different airplanes, jetpacks, hang gliders and a parachute
  • Seven different types of challenges
  • BONUS: Unlockable courses to explore the tropical island where the game takes place
  • Eight playable characters
  • A party game for every type of player

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Pilot Sports Takes Off This Week Jul 29, 2019, 20:12 Xero

Scratch that. I just caught the trailer now that I'm out of work and realize this is definitely more arcadish and less on the realism or difficulty in controls that was the original. That was actually what made Pilotwings unique is that the controls could be difficult and a wrong move could throw you out of balance, especially with the hang glider. This looks simplied as f**k. Oh well. I knew it was going to be too good to be true, lol.  

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Pilot Sports Takes Off This Week Jul 29, 2019, 11:33 Xero

Haha, cool. PilotWings 64 was one of my favorite N64 titles. So many good times with it.

If this could capture ANY of that magic, it would be awesome.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo