Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

Our little friends the twinsies and Jedi the Jindo are heading up to visit us today (they're going to bring their mom with them). The plan is to toddle off to the beach to beat the heat. This is not something I'd normally consider to be my thing, but it has two things going for it: One is that this is at a lake, which I find preferable to the ocean, and far preferable to a swimming pool, so I'll actually dive in at some point. The other is the plan to bring along a batch of margaritas, which turns this into one of those vacation commercial deals where you enjoy umbrella drinks under an umbrella. So I'm actually quite looking forward to this. Cheers!

Cheery Links: Thanks Ant.
Play: Color Filler.
Stories: Filming Has Wrapped On Villeneuve's "Dune."
High Dialysis Bill Canceled After Journalists Investigate. Thanks RedEye9.
AMC: "Walking Dead" Could Go Another Decade. Um, yay?
Science: Brain-eating amoeba kills again—here’s how it kills and how to avoid it.
The forgotten part of memory. Thanks Max.
Can water survive in the moon's deep, dark craters? Maybe not.
Dementia-like symptoms can be the result of some medications used by older people.
Media: SpaceX’s new test rocket briefly hovers during first free flight. Thanks RedEye9.
Center fielder first position player to ever record a save.
Architecture Professor Explains Why Malls Are Dying.
The Funnies: Dilbert.

View
16. Re: Hahahaha Yeah right Jul 28, 2019, 10:32 Pigeon

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Jul 28, 2019, 06:25:
A whole decade eh? No one told AMC that the show died around season 4. I would like to see J.D. Robb's In Death series get made into a T.V. show. Hey AMC how about that instead for the next decade? So many amazing books and stories in the world. Why waste time on The Walking Dead?

I watched through season 7. At some point I realized I was enduring watching episodes rather than enjoying. There's little reason, beyond money, that a show like walking dead should go beyond 4-5 seasons. I can only think of a handful of good long running shows, and all of those had episodic stories.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 27, 11:29 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  2. Jul 27, 12:26 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  3. Jul 27, 12:58  Re: Out of the Blue The Half Elf
  4. Jul 27, 13:47 Re: Morning Legal Briefs Rectal Prolapse
  5. Jul 27, 17:56 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  6. Jul 27, 18:50  Re: Out of the Blue Dirwulf
  7. Jul 27, 19:08   Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  9. Jul 27, 22:05   Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  8. Jul 27, 20:55 Re: Out of the Blue Kxmode
  10. Jul 27, 22:09  Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer