Viola Bows

Viola is now available in Early Access on Steam, offering a musically themed platformer JRPG for Windows that's planned for full release next year. An Early Access Release Trailer from a couple of weeks ago offers a look at gameplay. Here's what to expect:
Play as Viola, a young girl trapped inside the fantasy world of a magic violin. Follow her quest as she makes friends and unlocks the mystery of a fantastical musical world. While platforming across the world you'll seamlessly engage in turn-based battles. To win these battles you'll meet a colorful cast of 10+ characters to join your party! Viola is not a passive RPG. Attacks require the player to time their button taps, and to unleash spells you'll have to follow a series of rhythm game-esque inputs.

Viola and her new friends will also play music together. Certain songs and characters will unlock different passages and secrets throughout the world. A humorous and emotional story, Viola is about learning to love yourself.

View : : :

Re: Viola Bows
Jul 24, 2019, 02:49
Re: Viola Bows Jul 24, 2019, 02:49
Jul 24, 2019, 02:49

can i pay Steam access to literally NEVER show me this game ever again???? I will literally pay to never see this pile of shit programming ever again.
Date
Subject
Author
Jul 24, 2019Jul 24 2019
Re: Viola Bows
Jul 24, 2019Jul 24 2019