Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 16:59 Sepharo

theglaze wrote on Jul 24, 2019, 08:33:
I've avoided all in-game purchases.... until they released a special skin for my boi Zeny, with an octopus floating in a bowl for his head! I have no problem putting $10 on that, muwahahaha!

haha I bought that one too... and the crap part was that I actually had the necessary amount of OWL tokens saved up too and then not knowing this skin was coming out I spent the 200 on like Chengdu Hunters and Washington Justice lol

It was literally the 1st time I pumped any money into this game since buying it at launch for $40... I'd say they deserve since it's been my main game for years.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 15:23 jdreyer

VaranDragon wrote on Jul 24, 2019, 09:26:
One billion dollars for digital cosmetics. ONE. BILLION. DOLLARS. And that's just one game.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is absolutely, completely & horrifically insane. Can I? (And not in a good way)
Human vanity and inanity.

"I survived the 2020 removedpocalypse."

4. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 09:26 VaranDragon

One billion dollars for digital cosmetics. ONE. BILLION. DOLLARS. And that's just one game.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is absolutely, completely & horrifically insane. Can I? (And not in a good way)

3. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 08:33 theglaze

I've avoided all in-game purchases.... until they released a special skin for my boi Zeny, with an octopus floating in a bowl for his head! I have no problem putting $10 on that, muwahahaha!  

2. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 03:14 Slush54

jdreyer wrote on Jul 23, 2019, 21:01:
So after buying the full price game, people shell out tons more money on what exactly? Skins?

Yup that's all that exists in overwatch, a giant lootbox for skins, voice lines and spray. The worst part is all the skins are already inside overwatch. It's so weird we went from quake 3 + qeradiant to this overwatch dystopia.

1. Re: etc., etc. Jul 23, 2019, 21:01 jdreyer

So after buying the full price game, people shell out tons more money on what exactly? Skins?  

"I survived the 2020 removedpocalypse."

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >