Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 16:59 Sepharo

theglaze wrote on Jul 24, 2019, 08:33:
I've avoided all in-game purchases.... until they released a special skin for my boi Zeny, with an octopus floating in a bowl for his head! I have no problem putting $10 on that, muwahahaha!

haha I bought that one too... and the crap part was that I actually had the necessary amount of OWL tokens saved up too and then not knowing this skin was coming out I spent the 200 on like Chengdu Hunters and Washington Justice lol

It was literally the 1st time I pumped any money into this game since buying it at launch for $40... I'd say they deserve since it's been my main game for years.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 15:23 jdreyer

VaranDragon wrote on Jul 24, 2019, 09:26:
One billion dollars for digital cosmetics. ONE. BILLION. DOLLARS. And that's just one game.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is absolutely, completely & horrifically insane. Can I? (And not in a good way)
Human vanity and inanity.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 09:26 VaranDragon

One billion dollars for digital cosmetics. ONE. BILLION. DOLLARS. And that's just one game.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is absolutely, completely & horrifically insane. Can I? (And not in a good way)

3. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 08:33 theglaze

I've avoided all in-game purchases.... until they released a special skin for my boi Zeny, with an octopus floating in a bowl for his head! I have no problem putting $10 on that, muwahahaha!  

2. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 03:14 Slush54

jdreyer wrote on Jul 23, 2019, 21:01:
So after buying the full price game, people shell out tons more money on what exactly? Skins?

Yup that's all that exists in overwatch, a giant lootbox for skins, voice lines and spray. The worst part is all the skins are already inside overwatch. It's so weird we went from quake 3 + qeradiant to this overwatch dystopia.

1. Re: etc., etc. Jul 23, 2019, 21:01 jdreyer

So after buying the full price game, people shell out tons more money on what exactly? Skins?  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo