Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 22, 2019, 00:57 [VG]Reagle

Whatever. The followers of Scientology Citizen will believe no matter what haaaahhbaaaaaashhhhhaaaa owned  

DON'T LIKE MY COMMENTS?!? THEN STOP RELEASING GARBAGE.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 19:59  RedEye9 

jdreyer wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 19:47:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 19:37:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 16:18:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 16:08:
SQ42 is still nowhere to be seen despite hundreds of promises.
That does not really mean anything though. Developers, including big name Triple AAA ones, miss internal and public release dates/promises all the time. It's not exactly a first for the industry.

Well, putting 2016 on a trailer and repeatedly massively lying his ass off about their "progress" is pretty much a first on the scale that Roberts has done it. I definitely can't think of a more scummy dev off of the top of my head.
Peter Molyneaux? Waiting for KXMode to nominate Sean Murray in 3..2..1.. ;-)
ha ha ha, good one jd Wink

As for molynew, he's special.
Ive never really understood if Peter is a genius visionary who intends to make his claims come true, is a compulsive liar, just fantastically eager to please or perhaps even a crazy megalomaniac who believes his own hyperbole, said ex-Bullfrog employee Mike Diskett. I suspect its a little of all of the above.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

8. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 19:47  jdreyer 

CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 19:37:
That does not really mean anything though. Developers, including big name Triple AAA ones, miss internal and public release dates/promises all the time. It's not exactly a first for the industry.

Well, putting 2016 on a trailer and repeatedly massively lying his ass off about their "progress" is pretty much a first on the scale that Roberts has done it. I definitely can't think of a more scummy dev off of the top of my head.
Peter Molyneaux?

Waiting for KXMode to nominate Sean Murray in 3..2..1.. ;-)

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

7. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 19:37 CJ_Parker

6. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 17:07  El Pit 

What Roberts promised for Star Citizen IS exactly a first for the industry - and look how it worked out and works out. Great for fans who are willing to wait a decade or longer, not good for fans who actually wanted a real game that could really be done as promised.

Whatever. The followers of Scientology Citizen will believe no matter what. I am just thankful for so many great games that got released since the feature creep snake oil promise by CR. Other people and companies got their jobs done because they know what they can actually achieve. I hope the SC fans got Mulder's "I want to believe" poster over their beds.

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

5. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 17:06 verybad1

Considering it's been in progress since 2013...I'll believe it when I see the finished program. It's a joke to most people though, and considering Chris Robert's last release was in 2003 it's hilarious. Just glad I haven't spent money on it.  

4. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 16:18  RedEye9 

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

3. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 16:08 eRe4s3r

Honestly don't care about it anymore, it's one of these KS that I did eons ago and honestly wrote off as a total loss. SQ42 is still nowhere to be seen despite hundreds of promises.  

2. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 14:46  jdreyer 

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 20, 2019, 13:34:
Funny how the sheep no longer line up for each SC release with their money in their hands to buy the latest in pay to win ships. Haaaahaaahaaaaaaaaa

They're still averaging $2.5M per month on the year, although June was the lowest month at just $1.7M.

People still support this game and want to see it through. I myself picked up a couple of Legatus packs back in April and gifted them to friends.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

1. Re: Saturday Patches Jul 20, 2019, 13:34 [VG]Reagle

Funny how the sheep no longer line up for each SC release with their money in their hands to buy the latest in pay to win ships. Haaaahaaahaaaaaaaaa  

DON'T LIKE MY COMMENTS?!? THEN STOP RELEASING GARBAGE.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >