Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

It’s time for Caps Lock to die is an article that makes a capital suggestion about eliminating this anachronistic key that causes more trouble than it's worth (thanks Slashdot). If it's really of use to some, then at least we could relegate it to that weird spot where the scroll lock and pause/break keys live. But the time saved of not having to retype things after the caps lock is aCCIDENTALLY, oops, accidentally activated would probability be startling if we could tally it for the population of the world.

CAPITAL LINKS: Thanks Ant and RedEye9.
Stories: Bond 25: Lashana Lynch 'to be introduced' as female 007 alongside Daniel Craig.
Where Are All the Bob Ross Paintings? We Found Them.
Chess grandmaster admits to cheating with phone on toilet during tournament.
Science: Alternative theory of gravity makes a nearly testable prediction.
Has humanity reached ‘peak intelligence’?
Signs of dementia for family members to notice.
Why Is the Apollo Reflector Experiment Still Operating, 50 Years Later?
Media: George Carlin vs Richard Pryor. Epic Rap Battles of History. NSFW.
Try To Watch This Without Laughing or Grinning #111.
This is why I won't go to Gym.
Follow-up: 'Worry is contagious': the vaccine-hesitant parents putting children at risk.
The Funnies: FoxTrot.

View
39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

39. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 20:33 ventry

Beamer wrote on Jul 18, 2019, 11:50:
ventry wrote on Jul 18, 2019, 09:21:
Beamer wrote on Jul 18, 2019, 07:17:
No one wants to silence. You dinks think being kicked off a platform for being assholes is censorship. It's baffling.

Also, what kind of moron picks his opinions based on what angers others? "I want to repress people because it's funny, but don't ban me, that's the worst thing anyone can do to another man!"

Also:
In a 2011 interview with Jornal de Notícias, Bolsonaro linked homosexuality to pedophilia, claiming that "many of the children who are adopted by gay couples will be abused by these couples". He further argued that Brazil does not need legislation specifically targeting homophobia, because "most homosexuals are murdered by their respective pimps at hours when good citizens are already asleep".[198] In a May 2002 interview with the Folha de S.Paulo, Bolsonaro told the newspaper, "If I see two men kissing in the street, I will beat them." He then publicly defended beating gay children by saying: "If your child starts to become like that, a little gay, you take a whip and you change their behavior."

I find your stupid ideology so damnably laughable.
You get foaming at the mouth outraged over Jair Bolsonaro who (to the best of my knowledge) hasn't done anything to gay people while at the same time stay totally silent on the real threat to the gay community that the Islamic countries are. Gay people HAVE NO CHOICE but, to be silent and hope the authorities in those countries don't find out because if they do their lives are under REAL threat not some imagined threat from words spoken 8 years ago.

The reason you stay silent is because your stupidly laughable ideology has made Islam one of your precious protected groups and if you dare to speak up against Islam you will become one of those tired, worn-out labels you like to bandy about with abandon. You risk becoming an "Islamophobe".
Talk about the very essence of HYPOCRISY.
I laugh at the ass whipping you get all over the world because people who follow such a stupidly laughable ideology thoroughly deserve all the ridicule it receives.

Keep your eyes closed Beamer and your outrage missdirected as it is what your best at.

This is what one calls moving goalposts. Yes, Islamic government's are evil. Islamic people are not. Do you see that clarification?

Absolutely.
Nowhere in any of my posts did I say Islamic people are evil.
That being said:
Islamic governments are made up of Islamic people right?
A great many Islamic people strongly support those governments right?
You have to acknowledge the truth in that or be a complete hypocrite.

Move the goalposts? Maybe but, it sure was effective in exposing the hypocrisy of your laughable ideology.
The veil has lifted and people all over the world are seeing your ideology for what it is.... laughable.

I am happy to discus any of this shit with you at any time. Despite Redeye9 shoving his nose in trying to be the center of attention.

Verno wrote on Jul 17, 2019, 09:07:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 16:41:
Crawl back in your hole or go live in australia with venti

Nah I'm going to stick around and help elect a real progressive instead of caterwauling on twitter and bandwagoning others opinions like you. Fake liberals like you are the real problem Hole

OUCH!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 11:50 Beamer

ventry wrote on Jul 18, 2019, 09:21:
No one wants to silence. You dinks think being kicked off a platform for being assholes is censorship. It's baffling.

Also, what kind of moron picks his opinions based on what angers others? "I want to repress people because it's funny, but don't ban me, that's the worst thing anyone can do to another man!"

Also:
In a 2011 interview with Jornal de Notícias, Bolsonaro linked homosexuality to pedophilia, claiming that "many of the children who are adopted by gay couples will be abused by these couples". He further argued that Brazil does not need legislation specifically targeting homophobia, because "most homosexuals are murdered by their respective pimps at hours when good citizens are already asleep".[198] In a May 2002 interview with the Folha de S.Paulo, Bolsonaro told the newspaper, "If I see two men kissing in the street, I will beat them." He then publicly defended beating gay children by saying: "If your child starts to become like that, a little gay, you take a whip and you change their behavior."

You get foaming at the mouth outraged over Jair Bolsonaro who (to the best of my knowledge) hasn't done anything to gay people while at the same time stay totally silent on the real threat to the gay community that the Islamic countries are. Gay people HAVE NO CHOICE but, to be silent and hope the authorities in those countries don't find out because if they do their lives are under REAL threat not some imagined threat from words spoken 8 years ago.

The reason you stay silent is because your stupidly laughable ideology has made Islam one of your precious protected groups and if you dare to speak up against Islam you will become one of those tired, worn-out labels you like to bandy about with abandon. You risk becoming an "Islamophobe".
I laugh at the ass whipping you get all over the world because people who follow such a stupidly laughable ideology thoroughly deserve all the ridicule it receives.

Keep your eyes closed Beamer and your outrage missdirected as it is what your best at.

This is what one calls moving goalposts. Yes, Islamic government's are evil. Islamic people are not. Do you see that clarification?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

37. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 09:49 RedEye9

Also, what kind of moron picks his opinions based on what angers others?
Trolls troll Beamer, it's what they do. Riling you up is all he's got.
But at least he hasn't linked to any of his debunked memes or wannabe white nationalist youtubes.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

36. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 09:21 ventry

Also:

35. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 07:17 Beamer

Also:

-------------

34. removed Jul 18, 2019, 02:08 ventry

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 18, 2019, 08:59.

33. removed Jul 18, 2019, 01:54 RedEye9

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 18, 2019, 08:57.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 01:42 ventry

Beamer wrote on Jul 17, 2019, 23:04:
ventry wrote on Jul 17, 2019, 22:18:
Beamer wrote on Jul 17, 2019, 07:25:
ventry wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 22:44:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 19:01:
With the results of elections around the world recently, one might think so.

Lefties being kicked out of or denied office all over the world.

Next lefty to feel the "axe"......
Justin Trudeau. (my prediction not fact...yet)
October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

How do you feel about the leader of Brazil?

My main man Jair...... WOOOOO YEAH!!

Actually, I don't know a hell of a lot about Jair Bolsonaro.
However "snowflakes" are calling him the "Brazilian Trump" so, that can only be a good thing. Thumbsup Thumbsup

This sounds right. Fascist,

Your the one who wants to silence other peoples opinions not me so, you would be the fascist.

authoriorian,

Not sure what "authoriorian" is so, I will assume you mean "authoritarian". Once again it is you who insists that everyone must see the world as you see it (by force if necessary) so, it is you who is an authoritarian.

wants to kill gay people,

I'm sure you have proof of that right?
I had a quick search and found nothing of the sort. (I'm sure Blue will be straight onto removing that piece of BS)
As for me... I have zero against gays. I don't care who has sex with whomever or who marries whomever. (as long as they are consenting adults) I voted 'yes' in the recent Australian Same Sex Marriage plebiscite.

but pisses off liberals so he's ok in your book.

No. He pisses off YOU and THAT is ok in my book.

Bet your favorite boxer is Manny Pacquiao

Nope. Don't follow boxing at all. Australian Football, Cricket, Soccer and sometimes F1.

Lot of assumptions there snowflake.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2019, 00:52 Sepharo

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

However "snowflakes" are calling him the "Brazilian Trump" so, that can only be a good thing. Thumbsup Thumbsup

This sounds right. Fascist, authoriorian, wants to kill gay people, but pisses off liberals so he's ok in your book.

And chopping down the Amazon rainforest at an increased rate not seen in over a decade.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2019, 23:04 Beamer

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

This sounds right. Fascist, authoriorian, wants to kill gay people, but pisses off liberals so he's ok in your book.

-------------

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2019, 22:18 ventry

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2019, 09:07 Verno

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 16:41:

Nah I'm going to stick around and help elect a real progressive instead of caterwauling on twitter and bandwagoning others opinions like you. Fake liberals like you are the real problem Hole

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

The Liberal party in Canada doesn't really translate over well, they're more like a Lite Republican Party. Electoral reform promise? Broken. Indigenous reconciliation promises? Shallow apologies, nothing done. Environmental file? A joke, a laughingstock plastic straw ban. Transparency in government promises? Broken. About the only thing they've managed to accomplish is legalizing marijuana, their performance is pitiful and they cater even more to the corporations up there than the conservatives do.

Canada at least has 3 major parties, if you count the NDP as one but unfortunately they share our issues with corporations influencing the political process so both the Liberals and Conservatives have essentially become amalgams of each other.

This comment was edited on Jul 17, 2019, 09:18.

Playing: Link's Awakening, Control, Total War Warhammer 2
Watching: Mr. Mercedes, Hobbs & Shaw, Castle Rock

27. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2019, 07:25 Beamer

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

-------------

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2019, 22:44 ventry

October 21st 2019.
Womp Womp.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2019, 16:41 RedEye9

Barack Obama Democratic 52.92%
John McCain Republican 45.66%

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2019, 16:32 Verno

Most Liberals just talk shit online and don't even seem to bother voting so /shrug Beatnik

Electoral college reform NAO!

Playing: Link's Awakening, Control, Total War Warhammer 2
Watching: Mr. Mercedes, Hobbs & Shaw, Castle Rock

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2019, 03:54 jdreyer

ventry wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 19:46:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2019, 06:41:
ventry wrote on Jul 14, 2019, 20:04:

HAHAHAHAHA!! Love it.
Peak arrogance reached.
It couldn't possibly be you and your ilk are wrong could it?

*sigh*

Exhibit A: See above.

*snifff* You horrible bigot. You done hurt muh feelz.

You of all people should know that we librulz are teh EVIL. Devil

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2019, 19:46 ventry

HAHAHAHAHA!! Love it.
Peak arrogance reached.

*sigh*

*snifff* You horrible bigot. You done hurt muh feelz.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2019, 09:24 RedEye9

HAHAHAHAHA!! Love it.
Peak arrogance reached.

*sigh*

ouch

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2019, 06:41 jdreyer

HAHAHAHAHA!! Love it.
Peak arrogance reached.

*sigh*

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo