Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed

Bethesda tweets that Wolfenstein: Youngblood and its VR counterpart Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot are gold. They point the way to this post for PC specifications and preload details:

Free the streets of Paris from Nazi control in both Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot.
In Youngblood you’ll be able to buddy up with another person and play as BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as they fight to find their missing father and kick Nazi ass along the way. Cyberpilot is a standalone VR experience that sees you taking on the role of a Resistance hacker turning the Nazis’ own war machines against them. Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot both launch on July 26. Youngblood will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch, and Cyberpilot will launch on PC and PlayStation 4. Below you’ll find the full PC specs for both games, as well as preload details.

PRELOAD INFORMATION FOR YOUNGBLOOD & CYBERPILOT

• Xbox One – Preload will begin on July 23 at 8:00am ET
  • PlayStation 4 – Preload will begin 48 hours before launch in your territory
  • Steam/BNET – Preload will begin on July 23 at 1:00pm ET

Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot will unlock at midnight on July 26 in your region.

WOLFENSTEIN: YOUNGBLOOD PC SPECS

MINIMUM SETTINGS

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: AMD FX-8350/Ryzen 5 1400 or Intel Core i5-3570/i7-3770
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770 4GB (Current available GPU GTX1650) or AMD equivalent
Storage: 40 GB available space

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: AMD FX-9370/Ryzen 5 1600X or Intel Core i7-4770
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB (Current available GPU RTX2060) or AMD equivalent
Storage: 40 GB available space

WOLFENSTEIN: CYBERPILOT PC SPECS

MINIMUM SETTINGS
Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 or better
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD RX Vega 56 or better
Storage: 30 GB available space
VR headset: HTC VIVE, Windows Mixed Reality

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD RX Vega 64
Storage: 30 GB available space
VR headset: HTC VIVE, Windows Mixed Reality

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Jul 12, 2019, 13:41 Flatline

This is a rough time for me. I'd like to pick this up but between destiny 2 clan activities ramping up, Wolf2 going on super summer sale, and EDF5 coming out, I have no time for more video games. I'll have to pick this up on bargain sale. Maybe the winter sale.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 22:55 Cram

Rhett wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 22:30:
It sounds like the game is based around leveling, grinding, unlocks and replayability so I'm guessing (hoping!) that'll be the case.
Xero wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 22:38:
Wow, forgot about this and honestly, can't believe it's already here just about. I had a blast with Wolfenstein 2 despite the mixed reviews. It wasn't a bad game at all. If I'm that easy to please with Wolfy 2, this one shouldn't disappoint based on the videos I've seen.

Here's hoping Rhett. Much like Xero, enjoyed Wolf 2. Amazing gunplay. I enjoyed the story as well and how it was presented.

Once.

I have tried 2 or 3 times since my initial and only completion playthough of Wolf 2 to play it again. I can't. The forced cut-scenes kill it for me, as they do in any other game that forces this shit down your throat with no option to skip them in subsequent playthroughs. The game is about killing Nazi's, spectacularly. It does this VERY well. No excuse for being forced to sit there for several (plus) minutes, nearly a couple dozen times a playthrough, to, for example, decide whether to shoot a dog dead or not.

/rant thank you for reading.

3. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 22:38 Xero

Wow, forgot about this and honestly, can't believe it's already here just about. I had a blast with Wolfenstein 2 despite the mixed reviews. It wasn't a bad game at all. If I'm that easy to please with Wolfy 2, this one shouldn't disappoint based on the videos I've seen.  

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, Ion Maiden, FarCry New Dawn, 20XX

2. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 22:30 Rhett

Cram wrote on Jul 11, 2019, 20:35:
skip-able cutscenes in subsequent playthroughs please.

It sounds like the game is based around leveling, grinding, unlocks and replayability so I'm guessing (hoping!) that'll be the case.

1. Re: Gone Gold: Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Cyberpilot; Specs Revealed Jul 11, 2019, 20:35 Cram

skip-able cutscenes in subsequent playthroughs please.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo