Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

We're making progress on moving into our new home as we continue to unpack what seems like an endless stream of boxes. It's actually coming to the point where the empty boxes and packing materials are taking up more space than the ones we haven't gotten to yet. This is going to require hauling them off to the dump for recycling, which could be an adventure on its own, since we don't own a truck or SUV that can easily handle such a load. I'll find out in a little bit as I'm about to head out and see how much cardboard can be packed into a car. Wish me luck!

R.I.P.: Emmy-winning actor Rip Torn has died at the age of 88.
R.I.P.: From Nazis to hippies: End of the road for Volkswagen Beetle.

Boxy Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: This levitating turntable plays your records in mid-air.
Science: Sean Parker is nerding out on cancer research. And hes doing it in style. Thanks Digg.
Chinese air pollution dimmed sunlight enough to impact solar panels.
Images: 35 Adorable Photos Of Harvest Mice Living Their Tiny Lives. Thanks Cutter.
Media: The Age of Stupid (10th Anniversary Mini-Sequel). Thanks Simon.
Ninja DESTROYS Fortnite Players (Secret Pro Gamer) - React.
Honest Trailers - Game of Thrones Vol 3.
Auctions: Marvel is auctioning props from its Netflix shows.
Follow-up: The Awesome Bowling Robot Is Surely Fake. Here's How to Tell.
The Funnies: Dilbert.
Savage Chickens.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2019, 05:07 Red886

levitating turntable still have a attached read head.

that is lame...........

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2019, 04:01 jdreyer

jamiedj99 wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 13:19:
you could have a nice big cardboard box bon fire. last bon fire i was at we tossed a couch into it.

The problem with cardboard box fires is the burning ash that floats 100s of meters away... Flamethrower

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

7. The Awesome Bowling Robot Is Surely Fake. Here's How to Tell. Jul 11, 2019, 02:21 MeanJim

They could have saved themselves a lot of time and just read the video description. It literally say at the bottom of the video:
Disclaimer: Not real.

MeanJim on Steam

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 13:26 Mr. Tact

Cutter wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 11:19:
That turntable is pretty sweet. Not $3500 bucks sweet, but pretty sweet.
Yeah, if I was into vinyl I might just have to buy that... thank goodness -- saved myself $3,500!

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 13:19 jamiedj99

you could have a nice big cardboard box bon fire. last bon fire i was at we tossed a couch into it.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 12:42 Creston

Blue, just advertise that you have a bunch of boxes for free on things like Craigslist. People will come to get them from you.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 12:30 RedEye9

I would have called bullshit on Sean being a billionaire after watching The Social Network.

If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 12:23 RedEye9

The bowlbot is awesome. It's self contained and does not need power or data cables. (gets both wirelessly)
It'd blow a hole out the building if it was real.

If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 11:19 Cutter

That turntable is pretty sweet. Not $3500 bucks sweet, but pretty sweet.

Omg those mice are just impossibly cute.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo