Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Into the Black

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Into the Black Jul 10, 2019, 11:07 RedEye9

Nimh wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 08:11:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 02:34:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 20:15:
Say what you will about Ross, but when he said he'd fund his own campaign he actually did, unlike out current bloviating buffoon.

Perot was a stand-up guy, no doubt.

As to whether he'd make a great prez, who knows. Being a CEO in charge of all aspects of a business is a totally different skill set from being president where separation of powers requires compromise and deal-making.

Not to mention the tiny little detail that a successful business is operated with efficiency, while good governance is measured in it's effectiveness.
I thought gud gubment was measured in golf, nepotism and executive orders.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Into the Black Jul 10, 2019, 08:11 Nimh

jdreyer wrote on Jul 10, 2019, 02:34:
Say what you will about Ross, but when he said he'd fund his own campaign he actually did, unlike out current bloviating buffoon.

As to whether he'd make a great prez, who knows. Being a CEO in charge of all aspects of a business is a totally different skill set from being president where separation of powers requires compromise and deal-making.

Not to mention the tiny little detail that a successful business is operated with efficiency, while good governance is measured in it's effectiveness.

5. Re: Into the Black Jul 10, 2019, 02:34 jdreyer

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: Into the Black Jul 10, 2019, 00:56 Acleacius

True not to mention he was actually an extremely successful businessman and philanthropist, unlike the baboon. Organized, Funded, Hired and Executed rescue missions overseas to free kidnapped victims, in hostage situations. It made easy to still respect him when he didn't want me to do Fire Inspections at EDS Dallas because my hair was too long.

I remember when he said, he found out gop protesters were being sent to interrupt his daughter's wedding so he back out of the race. The media tried to make it sound like he was crazy. The News said, no way the gop would do something like disrupt/protest innocents. It was obviously true, fucking carl rove.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Into the Black Jul 9, 2019, 23:59 [VG]Reagle

Disagree. Thank you Trump for finishing what Ross started. Trump single hardly vanquished the game killing skank. Go Trumpster!  

DON'T LIKE MY COMMENTS?!? THEN STOP RELEASING GARBAGE.

2. Re: Into the Black Jul 9, 2019, 20:41 DrEvil

Agreed; I'd have taken Ross instead of our current banana republic leadership any day.

1. Re: Into the Black Jul 9, 2019, 20:15 RedEye9

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo