Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Video: First 13 Minutes of Control

A post on IGN offers a video with the first 13 minutes of Control, Remedy's upcoming supernatural third-person action/adventure. This is the first entry in what they promise is a month-long look at the game. The clip includes the game's intro, and they note it includes some familiar voices from other Remedy projects: Courtney Hope (Beth Wilder in Quantum Break), James McCaffrey (the voice of Max Payne), and Matthew Porretta (the voice of Alan Wake).

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 10, 2019, 10:01 Creston

THE VOICE OF MAX PAAAAAAYYYNNNEEEE!!!! *hops up and down in glee*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 9, 2019, 12:20 jacobvandy

Warframe did not invent the ethereal plane aesthetic, lol, that's what I'm saying. Even the cubic, minimalist futuristic architecture has been done to death in the past couple decades.  

5. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 9, 2019, 09:52 ForgedReality

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 02:58:
ForgedReality wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 02:48:
This does look boring as fuck. I skipped around and didn't finish. 9:30 is stolen STRAIGHT outta Warframe. Only, boringly.

What did they steal? I'm curious, 'cause you can't be referring to that level design which has been used hundreds of times since 3D platforming was a thing.

The Simulacrum and all the mastery rank tests use level designs and aesthetics that almost exactly match, right down to the graphical effects and color palette. It's not the "3d platforming" aspect that you so lightheartedly generalize.

4. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 9, 2019, 02:58 jacobvandy

ForgedReality wrote on Jul 9, 2019, 02:48:
This does look boring as fuck. I skipped around and didn't finish. 9:30 is stolen STRAIGHT outta Warframe. Only, boringly.

What did they steal? I'm curious, 'cause you can't be referring to that level design which has been used hundreds of times since 3D platforming was a thing.

3. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 9, 2019, 02:48 ForgedReality

2. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 9, 2019, 00:00 eRe4s3r

13 minutes of awkward walking animation more like...  

1. Re: Video: First 13 Minutes of Control Jul 8, 2019, 19:32 CJ_Parker

That was a 13 minute snoozefest.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo