Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc., etc.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: etc., etc. Jun 20, 2019, 20:24 Kxmode

"A scheme by any other name would 'surprise' as well." - Kerry Hopkins, EA’s vice president of legal.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: etc., etc. Jun 20, 2019, 20:17 Kxmode

Acleacius wrote on Jun 19, 2019, 22:16:
Suckerbox!

Cutecubes

/send all checks payable to me!

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

6. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 23:57 RedEye9

Acleacius wrote on Jun 19, 2019, 22:16:
Suckerbox!

Edit: Damn I'm good.
yep, that's a winner

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

5. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 23:49 jacobvandy

They compare loot boxes to physical surprise purchases, but at least your duplicate toys or trading cards are still worth something and you can exchange them with other collectors. All these games treat dupes as garbage, encouraging or outright forcing you to exchange them for a pittance of a consolation prize, worth a fraction of what the first one you got is. And it's all non-transferable.

Imagine if the cashier opened your pack of baseball cards for you, comparing with a record of all the cards you previously acquired, and then just starting tossing some in a shredder. Then he gives you this pile of paper scraps along with your new cards and says if you collect 5 pounds of that crap you can trade it in for another pack... Ridiculous.

4. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 22:21 Acleacius

Damn, I really liked Alpha Protocol and still have my purchase on Steam. Did Sega give a pre-expiry warning, seems like a good way to cash out?

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 22:16 Acleacius

Suckerbox!

Edit: Damn I'm good.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 21:27 RedEye9

Pyramid schemes are now known as Multi-Level Marketing, that oughta throw off those dang revenuers.

I'd go with Bonus Package

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 19, 2019, 20:59 jdreyer

"Funboxes"  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo