Steam News announces
the release of They Are Billions
saying the Windows post-apocalyptic steampunk strategy game carries a 10% launch
discount. This is set on a distant planet, reminding us that our universe
contains billions and billions of stars. The game was previously in Early Access, and
the new campaign that's part of its official launch. Here's the pitch:
They Are Billions is a strategy game in a distant future about building
and managing human colonies after a zombie apocalypse destroyed almost all of
human kind. Now there are only a few thousand humans left alive that must
struggle to survive under the threat of the infection. Billions of infected roam
around the world in massive swarms seeking the last living human colonies.
Lead the campaign under the orders of Quintus Crane, ruler of the New Empire,
and reconquer the lands devastated by the infected.
- 48 missions with more than 60 hours of gameplay.
- Build fortified colonies to survive in infected
- Destroy the swarms of infected with the Imperial
- Make your colonies evolve with more than 90
- Explore the ancient human fortresses with your
- Discover the story behind the apocalypse... how
did the pandemic start?