Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 14:40 jdreyer

El Pit wrote on Jun 15, 2019, 14:18:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 15, 2019, 12:51:
El Pit wrote on Jun 15, 2019, 04:00:
Okay, I caved in and preordered Cyberpunk 2077 at GoG. I want to support those guys and hope it will pay off. Don't let me down, team CDPR!
You are aware that "Gamers" law states you can never complain about a game you preordered.

I know, Red. But CDPR had a great run, I loved the Witcher games (each new game more than the one before) despite some flaws and hope they can pull of the Cyberpunk game that the Deus Ex games could and should have evolved into.

But I am willing to cry into my pillow if CDPR fails miserably. I usually don't buy games at full price and NEVER preorder - but I am willing to take this gamble.
I'm sure it will be a fine game. The question is, will it live up to the game you imagine in your mind?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 14:39 eRe4s3r

El Pit wrote on Jun 15, 2019, 14:18:
Okay, I caved in and preordered Cyberpunk 2077 at GoG. I want to support those guys and hope it will pay off. Don't let me down, team CDPR!
You are aware that "Gamers" law states you can never complain about a game you preordered.

I know, Red. But CDPR had a great run, I loved the Witcher games (each new game more than the one before) despite some flaws and hope they can pull of the Cyberpunk game that the Deus Ex games could and should have evolved into.

But I am willing to cry into my pillow if CDPR fails miserably. I usually don't buy games at full price and NEVER preorder - but I am willing to take this gamble.

I think that's great. This game is a definitive buy for me too, not pre-order though, I never pre-order... ;p But CP2077 looks to be a game that defines the next generations of games. There are very few games coming up that have this kind of scale.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 14:18 El Pit

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 12:51 RedEye9

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 04:03 El Pit

The Epic Game Store sale is over and immediately Borderlands 3 can be preordered again... Nope. See this finger? Just for you, BL3. Greedy bastards.  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2019, 04:00 El Pit

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 18:20 RedEye9

Confirmed
Teenager trapped in a middle-aged man.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

10. removed Jun 14, 2019, 18:07 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 14, 2019, 18:49.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 15:25 RedEye9

Verno wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 15:02:
To save time on the code for that request, just ban the account "Cutter" to create a website wide universal ignore list
+1

KXMODE made a greasemonkey script to shield thine eyes.
I have hidden everyone including myself. it's udder bliss /s
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/29087-bluesnews-hide-user/code

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 15:02 Verno

To save time on the code for that request, just ban the account "Cutter" to create a website wide universal ignore list  

Playing: Link's Awakening, Control, Total War Warhammer 2
Watching: Mr. Mercedes, Hobbs & Shaw, Castle Rock

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 14:58 Cutter

Frans, any chance you can make the ignore fucntion universal. I'm so sick of seeing post from the trolls around here that sucker people into quoting them. Ignore should ignore anything and everything by those losers.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 14:16 jdreyer

Yesterday, in doing some research for Mr. Tact, I noticed that the Samsung Odyssey+ is on sale for less than $300. I own the first version of this headset and can testify that it's fantastic. It seems like with this second version, they've addressed the screen door effect and some minor comfort issues. Great headset if you're looking to get into VR.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 13:34 Hoop

Ron Howard reportedly got the "Abawllo 13"
This is when your ball hair is sculpted to represent the smoke & flame billowing from an Apollo Rocket Launch.
Adding to the illusion was Mr Howards own naturally greying red pubes, when approached for comment he was said to reply "it still stands up today."

Um .. Behind you...

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 11:52 eRe4s3r

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 11:33:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 11:25:
Next thing you tell me that the USSR didn't have HD cameras and color grading in their original footage.
But the on-site CIA agent did.

No doubt he uploaded it straight to his youtube channel too.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 11:33 RedEye9

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 14, 2019, 11:25:
Next thing you tell me that the USSR didn't have HD cameras and color grading in their original footage.
But the on-site CIA agent did.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2019, 11:25 eRe4s3r

Next thing you tell me that the USSR didn't have HD cameras and color grading in their original footage. Also truth is a funny word when it considers the USSR  

1. Re: fecal transplants resulting in death Jun 14, 2019, 10:32 Bill Borre

That's what you get when you're moving shit around.  

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo