Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Metaverse

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 15, 2019, 03:55 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 21:55:
'Well this <reason/thing> may cause the earth to blow up and that's bad because I'm on it. But it won't blow up until after I'm dead and gone? Sweet, I'm in in that case.'

Then blow up people like him ...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 15, 2019, 00:19 Mr. Tact

Come on, clearly Ajit Pai knows more than the scientists at NOAA and NASA!  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 14, 2019, 16:26 BIGtrouble77

It's not that guys like Pai are ignorant. They just don't give a fuck. They are literal psychopaths and sociopaths who are very literally incapable of empathy or thought beyond how anything benefits or hurts them personally. Family, friends, nothing else enters into it. They are alone in their own little solipsist universes.

'Well this <reason/thing> may cause the earth to blow up and that's bad because I'm on it. But it won't blow up until after I'm dead and gone? Sweet, I'm in in that case.'

I think there's just a huge demographic of people that don't give a fuck about future generations. Anything that is not going to have a demonstratively negative effect on their family's current well-being, then it's of no concern to them.

9. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 14, 2019, 04:11 Spektr

IF Nasa says it and Pai sayt that. I tend to believe that 5G is indeed harming weather forecasts.  

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 14, 2019, 01:11 robdot

Republicans are a serious threat to American society.  

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 22:41 Simon Says

It's not that guys like Pai are ignorant. They just don't give a fuck.

I was talking about denial and blind faith, but yeah, that's also correct.

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 21:55 Cutter

It's not that guys like Pai are ignorant. They just don't give a fuck. They are literal psychopaths and sociopaths who are very literally incapable of empathy or thought beyond how anything benefits or hurts them personally. Family, friends, nothing else enters into it. They are alone in their own little solipsist universes.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 21:55 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 21:03:
Teal'c SG:1 wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 20:41:
How many more americans will die because of this bullshit from whores like Ajit Pai. He sells out to the industry every chance he gets, and once he is fired in the next administration, he will go right back to
a job in the telecom industry. Just push the frequency away from the 24 Ghz band and let the damn weather sats work.

With global warming who needs accurate weather reports.
I hate winter. Let the planet warm up. What could go wrong?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 21:37 RedEye9

Multi-Level Pyramid schemes on FaceFuck ... whodathunkit  

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 21:03 RedEye9

Teal'c SG:1 wrote on Jun 13, 2019, 20:41:
How many more americans will die because of this bullshit from whores like Ajit Pai. He sells out to the industry every chance he gets, and once he is fired in the next administration, he will go right back to
a job in the telecom industry. Just push the frequency away from the 24 Ghz band and let the damn weather sats work.

With global warming who needs accurate weather reports.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 20:41 Teal'c SG:1

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 19:26 Simon Says

Hundreds of meteo experts with thousands of years of experience under their belt: 5G will destroy 77% of our data on hurricanes prediction.

Pai: LOLWUT fake news.

*sighs*

Reminds me of that scene in Chernobyl with the scientist, Khomyuk, trying to convince the clueless apparatchik who used to make shoes to do something and all the other scenes where scientists warnings fall on the deaf hears of the gov administrators.

USA, how low have you fallen? You've become what you fought and people will die as a result, but hey, np, we'll make plenty of money, so yay!

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo