Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition

An announcement on Bethesda.net has details on a DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition that's now available for preorder (thanks Frans). This includes the upcoming shooter sequel in a steelbook case, a year-one pass for two coming expansions, and physical rewards including a full-sized, wearable replica DOOM Slayer helmet. Here's word on what you get in exchange for $199.99 USD.

INCLUDED IN THE DOOM ETERNAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION:

• A Deluxe Edition copy of DOOM Eternal in an exclusive Steelbook case custom designed by graphic designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:
    • DOOM Eternal Year One Pass, granting access to two single-player Campaign expansions, set to release within one year of DOOM Eternal’s launch
    • Demonic Slayer Skin
    • Classic Weapons Sound Pack, adding nostalgia-inducing weapon sound effects to your DOOM Eternal arsenal
  • A full-sized, wearable DOOM Slayer Helmet replica
  • A playable cassette tape, plus download codes for lossless digital copies of Mick Gordon’s DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal original soundtracks. The uncompressed music files will make any audiophile’s day, and the analog tape contains something special for id Software fans!
  • DOOM Lore Book with custom artwork by id Software. Learn more about the events past and present that shape the DOOM universe and the Slayer himself.
  • One “The Gift of Argent Power” 11” x 17” Lithograph

The DOOM Eternal Collector’s Edition is available to pre-order at participating vendors and the Bethesda Gear Store starting today, but don’t hesitate – quantities are limited and orders are first-come, first-served. Pick up yours today and prepare to Raze Hell when DOOM Eternal launches November 22!

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: etc. Jun 13, 2019, 04:25 jdreyer

deqer wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 15:27:
For that price it sounds like the helmet is made of material not safe to use as a motorcycle helmet, right?

I heard it's made of injection mold papier-mâché.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 13, 2019, 04:21 jdreyer

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 14:43:
200 buuuuhhhhhhhhhhhcccckkkksss????

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahaaaaahahaa

Brah, devs gotta eat brah.

They gotta eat caviar off the taut nekkid bodies of fashion models.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

9. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 13, 2019, 03:12 Luke

Pretty sure that helmet is inflatable since its Bethesda selling it

So Beth go f... yourself

8. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 22:58 MoreLuckThanSkill

ROFL.

Well, they are going after the whales, not the majority of gamers. I will never buy this shit, but I'm sure they will sell every copy.

7. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 18:45 Talisorn

After the FO76 Collectors Edition saga (still haven't got the Canvas Bag), I trust these guys as far as I can comfortably spit a rat.  

6. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 15:36 Cutter

$200 freedom dollars? That's $270 here. They can suck 270% of my nads.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

5. Re: etc. Jun 12, 2019, 15:27 deqer

For that price it sounds like the helmet is made of material not safe to use as a motorcycle helmet, right?

4. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 15:02 RedEye9

Includes a cassette tape lol, faux canvas back and cardboard cutout of the radio shack cassette player; the one where you moved a knob into different positions for play, fast-forward, rewind with a separate red button for record. (so rare I can't even find a picture, if you got one it's probably worth $75 or $30)  

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

3. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 14:43 CJ_Parker

200 buuuuhhhhhhhhhhhcccckkkksss????

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahaaaaahahaa

2. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 11:24 Xero

Yeaaaah no. This is the type of game I look for on sale around the launch day and then play it once and done. Can't believe how high they are demanding for these collector editions these days. You realize for like another 100-150, you can purchase a console that comes with games? It's crazy.  

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, Ion Maiden, FarCry New Dawn, 20XX

1. Re: DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition Jun 12, 2019, 11:06 Cram

There any indication, anywhere, that this includes the PC version of the game?

Edit: Apparently there are on the actual Beth Store pages, so nevermind.. Guess EB games will have it for Canada. Not particularly interested in the Collectors Edition, but I am in the Deluxe

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo