Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

DEATHLOOP Announced

Bethesda.net has the announcement of DEATHLOOP, a first-person action game in development at Arkane Lyon that pits a pair of assassins in "an eternal struggle" on a lawless island. This trailer offers a look, but they aren't setting a release date at this time. Here's more:
"DEATHLOOP" transports players to the lawless island of Blackreef in an eternal struggle between two extraordinary assassins. Explore stunning environments and meticulously designed levels in an immersive gameplay experience that lets you approach every situation any way you like. Hunt down targets all over the island in an effort to put an end to the cycle once and for all, and remember, if at first you don’t succeed… die, die again.

View

9. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 20:24 Squirmer

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 10:19:
Creston wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 08:45:
I worry that this is going to be MP only...

From Arkane? Was there even multiplayer in Prey or the Dishonored series? Honest question I played all the games but never even glanced if there was multiplayer.

I should hope they wouldn't abandon single player like that, but anything is possible, I guess.
They added a multiplayer mode to Prey in an update but no one played it. It was probably an experiment for future games.

I saw some mention that Deathloop will be co-op, but I'm sure you can play it single player too. The robot things in the trailer suggest the main enemy will be AI.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 10, 21:33 Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Cutter
  2. Jun 11, 00:44  Re: DEATHLOOP Announced born2expire
  3. Jun 11, 01:37   Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Acleacius
  4. Jun 11, 01:45    Re: DEATHLOOP Announced El Pit
  5. Jun 11, 02:46 Re: DEATHLOOP Announced jacobvandy
  6. Jun 11, 08:45 Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Creston
  7. Jun 11, 10:19  Re: DEATHLOOP Announced MoreLuckThanSkill
>> 9. Jun 11, 20:24   Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Squirmer
  8. Jun 11, 12:56 Re: DEATHLOOP Announced aka_STEVE
  10. Jun 12, 03:10 Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Vigil