Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

DEATHLOOP Announced

Bethesda.net has the announcement of DEATHLOOP, a first-person action game in development at Arkane Lyon that pits a pair of assassins in "an eternal struggle" on a lawless island. This trailer offers a look, but they aren't setting a release date at this time. Here's more:

"DEATHLOOP" transports players to the lawless island of Blackreef in an eternal struggle between two extraordinary assassins. Explore stunning environments and meticulously designed levels in an immersive gameplay experience that lets you approach every situation any way you like. Hunt down targets all over the island in an effort to put an end to the cycle once and for all, and remember, if at first you don’t succeed… die, die again.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 12, 2019, 03:10 Vigil

*interest*
*clicks on trailer*
*fast forwards through*
*sees it's all cinematic*
*closes trailer*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 20:24 Squirmer

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 10:19:
Creston wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 08:45:
I worry that this is going to be MP only...

From Arkane? Was there even multiplayer in Prey or the Dishonored series? Honest question I played all the games but never even glanced if there was multiplayer.

I should hope they wouldn't abandon single player like that, but anything is possible, I guess.
They added a multiplayer mode to Prey in an update but no one played it. It was probably an experiment for future games.

I saw some mention that Deathloop will be co-op, but I'm sure you can play it single player too. The robot things in the trailer suggest the main enemy will be AI.

8. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 12:56 aka_STEVE

Arkane has put out a pretty big selection of fairly top notch quality games for a long time.  

7. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 10:19 MoreLuckThanSkill

Creston wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 08:45:

From Arkane? Was there even multiplayer in Prey or the Dishonored series? Honest question I played all the games but never even glanced if there was multiplayer.

I should hope they wouldn't abandon single player like that, but anything is possible, I guess.

6. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 08:45 Creston

5. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 02:46 jacobvandy

Yep, I was as disappointed with the cancellation of Prey 2 as anyone, but these guys did a better immersive sim than any of the BioShocks, IMO. I dunno if this new game is like that or Dishonored or what, but I'll be keeping tabs on it for their name alone.  

4. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 01:45 El Pit

Acleacius wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 01:37:
born2expire wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 00:44:
Cutter wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 21:33:
Fuckoff Bethsoft/Hines! All everyone wants is the new TES already.

nope i'll take anything from the studio that gave us Dishonored over ANYTHING Elder Scrolls, thanks.
Didn't everyone jump ship after The Prey Debacle?

The only debacle was calling it Prey. The game itself is AWESOME!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

3. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 01:37 Acleacius

born2expire wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 00:44:

nope i'll take anything from the studio that gave us Dishonored over ANYTHING Elder Scrolls, thanks.
Didn't everyone jump ship after The Prey Debacle?

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 11, 2019, 00:44 born2expire

1. Re: DEATHLOOP Announced Jun 10, 2019, 21:33 Cutter

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo