Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 09:10:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 22:50:Just curious, could you give a couple of examples of these "expensive-as-fuck" games? Not particularly doubting your statement, I am simply ignorant "as-fuck" on the subject. I don't think I've even ever been on Ubi-soft's website.
If you get access to the full expensive-as-fuck ultimate editions of some Ubi games then $14.99 is not such a bad deal at all.
- AssCreed Odyssey Ultimate Edition regular price is $119.99 (yes, it's currently on sale for way less but the regular price is expensive as fuck)
- AssCreed Odyssey Gold Edition regular price is $99.99
- The Division 2 Ultimate Edition regular price is $119.99 and Gold Edition is $99.99
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate Edition is still $99.99 regular price after all these years it's been out
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ultimate Edition is $119.99 regular price (btw, the game is not even out yet but they are already including it in their current sale for "only" $109.99) and the Gold Edition is $99.99
- Watch Dawgz Legion is $119.99 regular price for the Ultimate Edition (well, it's also "only" $109.99 on sale atm) and $99.99 for the Gold Edition
So, we might have noticed a pattern here, right? If you want the "whole" shebang re a Ubishit game then you gotta burp up $120 and even then you only get the "year 1 pass" for GR Breakpoint for example so it's not as "whole" as one might think.
If you want the real "whole" then you will still have to cough up even more monies for the year 2, year 3, year 4, year whateverthefuck passes.
Yeah, expensive as fuck sums it up pretty well if I do say so myself and I do...