Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced

WBIE and TT Games announce LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA, a new installment in their toy/movie/game crossover series that is going to brick PCs and consoles next year. This trailer offers a look at the game, which will cover all nine of the main storyline movies. The clip includes the following description:

The galaxy is yours with LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga! Play through all nine Star Wars™ saga films in a brand-new LEGO video game unlike any other. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humor, and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the LEGO Star Wars universe like never before.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced Jun 11, 2019, 12:16 Jivaro

jdreyer wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 19:41:
How do you make a GTA game that's appropriate for kids?

No hot coffee?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced Jun 10, 2019, 19:41 jdreyer

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 17:27:
SMITE wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 14:06:
The problem with ALL Lego games is that no matter the source material, the gameplay is all pretty much the same.

I've heard good things about LEGO City Undercover, though I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Supposed to be an open-world GTA clone, but more appropriate for kids.
How do you make a GTA game that's appropriate for kids?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

3. Re: LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced Jun 10, 2019, 19:12 Jivaro

The Lego games do have a gameplay style and mechanics that are specific to the brand. In that way they are kinda like real life Legos. There are generally two types of people, those that played with legos for a year or two and those that still do play with legos. The video games aren't really that different in my experience.  

2. Re: LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced Jun 10, 2019, 17:27 jacobvandy

SMITE wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 14:06:
The problem with ALL Lego games is that no matter the source material, the gameplay is all pretty much the same.

I've heard good things about LEGO City Undercover, though I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Supposed to be an open-world GTA clone, but more appropriate for kids.

1. Re: LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA Announced Jun 10, 2019, 14:06 SMITE

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo