Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Bethesda.net offers the official E3 2019 trailer for Wolfenstein: Youngblood, the upcoming continuation of this alternate history co-op shooter. They accompany the clip with this write-up:

Check out the latest trailer for a fresh dose of alternate-history Paris, intense co-op action and taking out every goose-stepping goon that gets in your way.

As BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, you’ll take to the streets of 80s Nazi-occupied Paris as you search for your father. Establish a home base in the Parisian Catacombs and take on missions in any order you want. If you choose to roll solo, you’ll be paired up with an AI companion. As you complete missions, you’ll level up and unlock unique abilities, weapon attachments, gadgets, cosmetics and more.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood releases July 26 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Also launching in July, take the battle to virtual reality with Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, where you’ll join the French Resistance and hack into mechanized infantry to use against the Nazis!

Pick up the Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition for a bevy of in-game bonuses plus the Buddy Pass, which will let you partner up with a friend even if that friend doesn’t own the game. Learn more here.

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 12, 2019, 04:52 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 03:51:
Quinn wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 02:01:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 20:27:
Quinn wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 13:27:
Do know that I consider when a black person saying shit about whites that would be racist if it was the other way around, racist.

Last time we had a conversation along these lines I characterized this as your position and you corrected me and said that it wasn't... now it is again?

"Change "white" to "black" and understand where I'm coming from. We do not want to go there. It is counter-productive. It's a clear case where "fighting fire with fire" is a bad idea. It's inciting a fucking race war, by making it about race.

The moment you use my skin color as something that is bad, I have a problem with you. That's not white tears. That's a reasonable person saying fuck you to people with racist ideas."
- Myself in that discussion you're referring to. I always thought that's a problem and I never claimed otherwise.

Oh I know those quotes, I made a big ol' list of them, remember? It was after that that you said you weren't relying on the "swap" strategy (even though I knew you were based on your own words).

There was more to my point than just the swap strategy. But the swap strategy in and of itself is a problem just as well and I never claimed otherwise.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 12, 2019, 03:51 Sepharo

Quinn wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 02:01:
Do know that I consider when a black person saying shit about whites that would be racist if it was the other way around, racist.

Last time we had a conversation along these lines I characterized this as your position and you corrected me and said that it wasn't... now it is again?

"Change "white" to "black" and understand where I'm coming from. We do not want to go there. It is counter-productive. It's a clear case where "fighting fire with fire" is a bad idea. It's inciting a fucking race war, by making it about race.

The moment you use my skin color as something that is bad, I have a problem with you. That's not white tears. That's a reasonable person saying fuck you to people with racist ideas."
- Myself in that discussion you're referring to. I always thought that's a problem and I never claimed otherwise.

Oh I know those quotes, I made a big ol' list of them, remember? It was after that that you said you weren't relying on the "swap" strategy (even though I knew you were based on your own words).

15. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 12, 2019, 02:01 Quinn

@Beamer Here's one example. The weird thing here's that BJ says it, which makes no sense. Other than that, like I said earlier, there was a lot of weird political propaganda shit going on in that game but I can't remember the examples and CBA to look for them. But I shouldn't exaggerate either and maybe my earlier post set myself up to do so. As much as there were silly political things going on in that game, they didn't trigger me much and I enjoyed the game. I'm looking forward to Youngblood as well.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2019, 02:22.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

14. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 20:27 Sepharo

13. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 13:27 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 11:54:
Quinn wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 11:06:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 06:09:
Veinman wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 19:09:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 18:13:
She-Wolfenstein: It's not fascism when we do it

Do you even have a point? They are anti-fascism, or have you not been paying attention for the entire series?

Perhaps you just wanted to chime in with some misogyny?
Yeah, have you played the last one with all its communism, racism, division, rewriting of characters? The Nazi in the game was less totalitarian and racist than the main characters.
Ive played every single one so far. I loved them all, but the last one was just a propaganda shitshow for closet fascists. Instead of killing them, you now are part of a new breed of fascists.

You accusing me of misogyny proves my point perfectly.

Have to agree. It's like they were catering to the antifa crowd. The leftist fascist of today. A lot of anti-white shit and other annoying, political stuff I luckily can't remember. The only thing that made up for it was when that fat German turn-coat woman verbally attacked and corrected the extremely and overtly racist black woman. It gave the devs the benefit of the doubt and reminded me it was all very much tongue-in-cheek but on a dangerous level.

What was anti white? All buy one main character is white.
There was huge racist propaganda claiming it was anti-white, but I thought only cretins fell for that. You're not a cretin. You fell for that.

While not a cretin, you do sometimes have a white victim hood theme in your posts.

There was one sequence that was cringey anti-white. I'll share the links to the vids later when I'm at my PC.
Do know that I consider when a black person saying shit about whites that would be racist if it was the other way around, racist. And man those moments were legion.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

12. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 11:54 Beamer

Quinn wrote on Jun 11, 2019, 11:06:

Do you even have a point? They are anti-fascism, or have you not been paying attention for the entire series?

Yeah, have you played the last one with all its communism, racism, division, rewriting of characters? The Nazi in the game was less totalitarian and racist than the main characters.
Ive played every single one so far. I loved them all, but the last one was just a propaganda shitshow for closet fascists. Instead of killing them, you now are part of a new breed of fascists.

Have to agree. It's like they were catering to the antifa crowd. The leftist fascist of today. A lot of anti-white shit and other annoying, political stuff I luckily can't remember. The only thing that made up for it was when that fat German turn-coat woman verbally attacked and corrected the extremely and overtly racist black woman. It gave the devs the benefit of the doubt and reminded me it was all very much tongue-in-cheek but on a dangerous level.

What was anti white? All buy one main character is white.
There was huge racist propaganda claiming it was anti-white, but I thought only cretins fell for that. You're not a cretin. You fell for that.

While not a cretin, you do sometimes have a white victim hood theme in your posts.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

11. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 11:06 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

10. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 10:33 RedEye9

Beamer wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 22:27:

Don't mind him, any time there'rs an opportunity to defend Nazis, he shows up.
sad

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

9. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 11, 2019, 06:09 Muscular Beaver

Sick of waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

8. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 22:27 Beamer

Don't mind him, any time there's an opportunity to defend Nazis, he shows up.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

7. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 21:05 clint

CO-OP

6. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 20:12 jdreyer

If these hotties are antifa, I don't want to be fascist.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

5. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 19:09 Veinman

4. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 19:04 Task

I like how ridiculously hyper over the top these new Wolfensteins are. Looking forward to this.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

3. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 18:13 Muscular Beaver

Sick of waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

2. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 16:27 MoreLuckThanSkill

I'm glad to see this totally historically and physically accurate game finally coming out; done with a serious and solemn mood, befitting the subject matter.

1. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 15:48 jdreyer

LOL  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo