Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Out of the Blue

Well, now that it's over, that was a fun and exciting E3, with lots of new announcements, some of which we're still getting to this morning. What? The show doesn't start until tomorrow? Well okay then! The good news is we'll hopefully be all caught up in time for the PC Gaming Show today at 1:00 pm EDT. This is a more convenient time slot than the past couple of shows, though this makes it a bit early for any game announcement drinking games.

Showy Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: 10 Video Games That Blatantly Ripped Off Iconic Franchises.
Stories: Prison Dogs of Angola. Thanks RedEye9.
"Dark Phoenix" To Lose $100M+ For Fox.
Florida motorcyclist gets hit by lightning and dies in crash.
Science:
(Thanks Max)
Algorithm provides customized caffeine strategy for alertness.
Gut bacteria may change the way many drugs work in the body.
Entangled aluminium ion is world’s best timekeeper.
Media: Time travel instruction video (1980s).
Why Are There so Many Types of Screws?!
Animated Commentary - American Football - Superbowl special.
The Funnies: Dilbert.
Adult Children.
Brevity.
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2019, 00:13 Acleacius

Practical application algorithm says I should be having sex with 3 women, every 4 or 5 hours for peak efficiency. Where the hell is the part about caffeine, damn it! Drunk2  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2019, 14:13 jdreyer

Why Are There so Many Types of Screws?!

I learned all about screwing by reading the Kama Screwtra.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2019, 14:13 jdreyer

"Dark Phoenix" To Lose $100M+ For Fox.

While Apocalypse was pretty Meh, the first two movies in this series were really good. Too bad this one is bombing. I thought Turner was an excellent choice for this role, too.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2019, 11:39 Cutter

Good doc on screws there. Always wondered about that. I've always like the Robby the best.

1. Re: Time travel instruction video (1980s). Jun 10, 2019, 11:03 TheVocalMinority

Hmmm time travel sounds suspiciously like one of William Basinskis Disintegration Loops.  

"How easily we let ourselves be taken in by partisan labels" - Solzhenitsyn

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >