Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow

Bethesda Softworks offers the Official E3 2019 Wastelanders gameplay trailer showing off a free update coming to Fallout 76. Word is: "One year after the opening of Vault 76, other humans have returned to Appalachia. Factions of Settlers and Raiders aim to make the world their own and claim a rumored fortune. Embark on a new main quest of choice and consequence, interact with characters and their unique stories, discover the faction settlements of Crater and Foundation, and collect powerful new weapons and armor. Your choices decide their fates." They also announce Nuclear Winter, a new 52-PLAYER battle royale "experience" coming to the irradiated RPG this fall, saying a sneak peak at this will be available to all starting tomorrow during a Fallout 76 Free Trial Week. This video developer diary explains that this take on the genre will retain the core focus of the game, and will include PvE elements, story elements, base building, and, of course, nukes. Here's word on what makes this S.P.E.C.I.A.L. from the Fallout website:

Nuclear Winter is an all-new 52-player PvP Battle Royale mode, free for Fallout 76 players. Nukes have set the world ablaze and the battle to claim your spot as Overseer of Vault 51 has begun will you be the last one standing or be consumed by the ring of fire? Rank up, unlock exclusive perks and build your C.A.M.P. to weather the storm in true Fallout fashion. Scavenge for weapons, supplies, and nukes to take on other players and creatures and earn unique cosmetic rewards. Sneak Peek Starting June 10, 2019.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 10, 2019, 12:48 BIGtrouble77

When my 10 year old son saw this announcement, even he said "are you kidding me?".

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 10, 2019, 09:37 Kxmode

dO yOU gUys nOT hAvE BaTTlE RoYAlE?!  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

4. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 10, 2019, 02:37 Armengar

Battle royale in fallout. Im sure thats what fallout fans were wanting. Glad I gave this a wide berth.  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

3. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 10, 2019, 00:32 Acleacius

Hail Mary of utter desperation?  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 9, 2019, 22:15 Darks

This is not fallout, this is some wannabe bullshit BR game that no one gives a shit about.  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

1. Re: Fallout 76 Battle Royale Revealed, Free Trial Tomorrow Jun 9, 2019, 21:52 rist3903

Don't have people pronounce words in your trailer multiple different ways. Makes it sound like you don't have your shit together.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo