Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Cyberpunk 2077 Date

The official E3 2019 cinematic trailer (NSFW) for Cyberpunk 2077 is online, revealing an April 16, 2020 release date for CD Projekt RED's highly anticipated sci-fi RPG, confirming a recent report the game will come next year. In an unexpected twist, the clip concludes revealing that the game will include the voice and likeness of a Hollywood star quite well known for his starring role in a cyberpunk film trilogy of his own (we won't spoil it further than we have already). Here's word:
Mark your calendars — Cyberpunk 2077, the open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC April 16th, 2020.

Pre-order now: https://www.cyberpunk.net/pre-order

About Cyberpunk 2077:
In the most dangerous megacity of the future, the real you is not enough. Become V, a cyber-enhanced mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant — the key to immortality. Customize your cyberware and skillset, and explore a vast city of the future obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. The choices you make will determine the story and shape the world around you.

View
66 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

6. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 20:05 RedEye9

Release Date is right around the corner
Awesomesauce

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 20:03 CJ_Parker

I only care about the release date of the GOTY. I'm not playing CD Projekt's half-assed buggy release garbage.

Oh, and how many silly free DLCs this time? 77? Spread over what? 11 weeks so 7 free DLCs per week? Yay, yay, yay! So awesome... not.

4. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 20:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

WTF this game looks more awesome every time I see a video of it! Of course this is all cutscene, but still, the universe they've created/built upon looks great!

Also, how much fucking money has CD Projekt RED spent on this game? Keanu as one of the voice actors +whatever it costs for his likeness? Ugh, it's cool, but that was probably 20million of their budget right there...

3. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 19:54 Cutter

Holy shit it's Johnny Mnemonic/Neo/John Wick/Whatisface! April? Argh! It's going to be a long ass wait.

2. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 19:53 rist3903

Yeah this looks pretty good.

1. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 19:51 Flatline

I am so goddamn ready for this.  

66 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >