Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steam Top 10

Here's the new list of the 10 bestselling titles on Steam for last week:

1. Total War: THREE KINGDOMS
  2. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  3. MORDHAU
  4. BATTALION 1944
  5. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
  6. Hell Let Loose
  7. Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack
  8. Grand Theft Auto V
  9. OCTOPATH TRAVELER
  10. Cooking Simulator

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 11, 2019, 06:15 Muscular Beaver

Leper wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 18:25:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 9, 2019, 14:36:
Looks like devs now fully exploit commonly the fact that banned cheaters will buy a new copy.

I've said this before, but so what? As long as they're legitimate cheaters, then there should be some sort of penalty. It's another story if the devs aren't improving the game with some of that revenue.
Well are they? I play PUGB, GTA5, CSGO.
Only CSGO improved a bit, at least at the start. The rest seems to deal with it with "Oh well, cant do anything about it".
Theres always at least a cheater in a PUBG game.
In GTA 5 they dont care anymore at all. Never have. Modders run around in every single lobby, as if nothing can touch them (dispaying a rank unobtainable in the time this game existed). They rage hack like in the early days of PC multiplayer games, people ask them for money all day long, and if they get banned, they are back in it again in a matter of minutes with another rank 5000 char.

Sick of waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 10, 2019, 18:25 Leper

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 9, 2019, 14:36:
Looks like devs now fully exploit commonly the fact that banned cheaters will buy a new copy.

I've said this before, but so what? As long as they're legitimate cheaters, then there should be some sort of penalty. It's another story if the devs aren't improving the game with some of that revenue.

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 9, 2019, 18:26 Fion

Talking about Mordhau I assume?

Three Kingdoms is a blast. Never really liked strategy games, but got Warhammer 2 on sale and loved the hell out of it. Pleasantly surprised how much I like this one without all the fantasy monsters & spellcasting.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 9, 2019, 14:36 Muscular Beaver

Sick of waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo