Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage

The promised presentation of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is complete, which involved a lot of screaming, along with some information. EA also showed off 15 minutes of uncut gameplay footage from this third-person, single-player action/adventure that's set after the execution of Order 66 that wiped out most of the Jedi in Star Wars Episode 3 (the video also includes a humorous "at least we have the high ground" reference). This shows your character doing Star Wars stuff as well as some more commonplace adventuring like Tarzan swinging on vines and using your lightsaber as a flashlight. Never fear, it also features combat where you use it as a weapon, along with various Force powers, aided by a droid/backpack. Respawn's Vince Zampella and Stig Asmussen also answered questions about gameplay, perhaps most significantly saying this game will not tempt you to the dark side, and protagonist Cal Kestis will remain a good guy throughout.

View : : :

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage
Jun 9, 2019, 07:55
Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage Jun 9, 2019, 07:55
Jun 9, 2019, 07:55

bigspender wrote on Jun 9, 2019, 06:51:
Wasn't Return Of the Jedi in singluar form though? There was only one Jedi in the movie

Don't quote me on it, it's been about 25 years since I've watched it lol

Anyway apologies about galactic faux pas

No, dude. Luke *and* Leia. Return of the Jedi twins. It was meant to be plural form.

Well, and technically even Ani... though I guess he was only a Jedi-returned-from-the-Sith for about 15 minutes from when he dumped Palps down the shaft to when he took his last breath near the hangar bay and became a blue glowie Jedi afterwards.

Creston wrote on Jun 9, 2019, 07:21:
EA getting its hands on the Star Wars license was one of the greatest fucking mistakes in gaming.

I would have agreed 20 years ago but nowadays I'd say it's a perfect match. Star Wars as a franchise has been on a steady decline with the mediocre prequel trilogy and it has now completely gone to full garbage with Episode VII.

Fuck Star Wars. It's dead. EA might as well rape the corpse. Who cares? EA and Star Wars = a perfect shit match these days. They deserve each other.

Besides, I'm not even sure it's really all EA's doing. If EA had their way they would have churned out one shitty annual casual sequel after another with premium passes and MTX galore.
Since that hasn't happened, I'm pretty sure it's Disney who are behind the cancellations and the casual friendly, family friendly shittification.
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 9, 2019Jun 9 2019
Jun 9, 2019Jun 9 2019
      Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage
Jun 10, 2019Jun 10 2019
Jun 10, 2019Jun 10 2019
Jun 10, 2019Jun 10 2019
Jun 10, 2019Jun 10 2019
Jun 10, 2019Jun 10 2019