FromSoftware/George R.R. Martin Game Details Leak?

Game Informer has what are thought to be details on the upcoming FromSoftware/George R.R. Martin collaboration they report were uploaded by Bandai Namco before being found by 4Chan users. This is unconfirmed, but they have a logo showing the game will be titled Elden Ring. They also have the following details that the suspect will be part of an E3 announcement:
"ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire," the description reads. "Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware’s largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice..." the description ends half-finished.
View : : :

Re: FromSoftware/George R.R. Martin Game Details Leak?
Jun 9, 2019, 04:23
Re: FromSoftware/George R.R. Martin Game Details Leak? Jun 9, 2019, 04:23
Jun 9, 2019, 04:23

Flatline wrote on Jun 8, 2019, 16:58:
I think at this point it's blatantly obvious that GRRM is *actively* trying to avoid finishing ASOIF.

Meh. Maybe some things are better left unfinished. Let George get p-p-p-paaaaid doing this crap, I'm sure the money per hour of effort is worth it with minimal risk. It feels like he owes us those last books but I imagine legally that is not the case, though the publisher might want the advance back.
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 8, 2019Jun 8 2019
Jun 8, 2019Jun 8 2019
Jun 8, 2019Jun 8 2019
Jun 8, 2019Jun 8 2019
Jun 9, 2019Jun 9 2019
  Re: FromSoftware/George R.R. Martin Game Details Leak?