Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Metaverse

View
33 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

33. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 7, 2019, 17:45 Sepharo

ventry wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 21:22:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 20:52:
*post about how youtube video recommendations work*
"NO THE NATIONALIST RIGHT WILL DEFEAT THE LOONY LEFT!"
Ucrazy

No.
I am posting about the demonetizing and censorship practices of Youtube as Crowder and Maza are both different sides of the same wooden nickle.
However it is only Crowder that gets sanctioned.
So, right back at ya.
Ucrazy and you make up bullshit.

If you have the guts to open your eyes then check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kODPM5GID_8
Daisy is more... eloquent than I am.

However you are free to keep them closed if you so wish.
See how that works?

and this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0PuRIErkU

No, you replied to a post Beamer made about youtube recommendation algorithms with:
Ask yourself why elections ALL OVER THE WORLD are trending away from the left?
Hint: The answer is NOT nazi's or bigots etc.
The answer is that the "average person" is sick to the back teeth of being lectured and hectored by the "Loony Left" on how they should live and how they should think.

Maybe spend a little less time with youtube videos if you're the impressionable type.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

32. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 7, 2019, 07:30 Beamer

"Why is everything a conspiracy against white supremacy!?"

It's so telling that the same people here that endlessly whine about women also endlessly defend white supremacy.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

31. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 7, 2019, 01:05 Red886

Beamer wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 10:04:

You guys just don't understand algorithms, eh, and think everything is a conscious choice by a human being? Sure. Every single suggestion YouTube makes to you, and the billions of people like you, is hand-chosen.

you do know that Youtube has recently openly promoted that they have changed the algorithm to have "trusted" sources show up in top10 , so that fake news are not promoted.

hmm, i guess whomever said that must have been an AI construct , masquerading as a human being .

hmm, i wonder what is considered "trusted" or not. hmm....

30. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 21:48 ventry

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 21:33:
Ucrazy
Engaging with a homophobic supremacist is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Only difference is you both get muddy but the pig likes it.

LOL!
Well I think your a fucking moron so, I must be err... Redeye9aphobic too right?

29. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 21:33 RedEye9

Ucrazy
Engaging with a homophobic supremacist is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Only difference is you both get muddy but the pig likes it.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

28. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 21:22 ventry

Ucrazy

No.
I am posting about the demonetizing and censorship practices of Youtube as Crowder and Maza are both different sides of the same wooden nickle.
However it is only Crowder that gets sanctioned.
So, right back at ya.
Ucrazy and you make up bullshit.

If you have the guts to open your eyes then check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kODPM5GID_8
Daisy is more... eloquent than I am.

However you are free to keep them closed if you so wish.
See how that works?

and this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0PuRIErkU

This comment was edited on Jun 6, 2019, 21:38.

27. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 20:52 Sepharo

Ucrazy

26. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 20:31 ventry

Beamer wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 10:04:
Red886 wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 08:21:
Beamer wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 06:32:
ventry wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 23:25:
Beamer wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 21:45:
ventry wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 19:47:
Beamer wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 15:27:
jamiedj99 wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 15:07:
I guess all those LGBTQ+ people can just boycott youtube and we will all have to deal with a lot less hate on Freedom of speech

No one hates on freedom of speech, people hate on hate speech.
No one has the absolute right to say whatever they want, wherever they want, without consequence. Being kicked off of a privately owned platform is one of those consequences.

No no no.
You don't want to ban "Hate speech" because, it doesn't exist.
You want to ban free speech that you hate.
Big difference.
As everyone's interpretation of what constitutes "speech they hate" is different it becomes a tangled web no one is capable of defining to suit all.

Wait, hate speech doesn't exist?
You have to be trolling, no? Or, perhaps, you don't know what the KKK is.

FREE SPEECH:
noun
the right of people to express their opinions publicly without governmental interference, subject to the laws against libel, incitement to violence or rebellion, etc.

I've never read any KKK tweets or posts.(have you?)
IF they (the KKK) say they a) "hate (insert group here)" that is still free speech.
However if they (the KKK) say b) "we want to kill (insert group here)" that is NOT free speech.

Just because you "hate" what they say in example 'a' (as do I) doesn't make it "hate speech".

The term "hate speech" is a term sequestered by the "loony left" in an attempt to silence opinions they hate. It is incorrect and false.

Crowder stayed well within the above.
However Mr Maza's call for supporters to "throw milkshakes" at people with opposing opinions is definitely outside the above. i.e assault.
right here:
https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1130862813713502210
He also calls for a harassment campaign.
That would also be "bullying".
Pot kettle, black.

This is great, your own definition of "free speech" proves there's no issue with free speech here. You're hysterical.

If Cutter tells me that I should kill myself, and Blue bans him for that, is that a violation of free speech?

if Blue likes you, then that is hate speech. If Blue hates you, then it is left as it is. If Blue really likes you, he will promote your comment.

Replace Blue with youtube/twitter, and you get the whole reason why it is a crapshow now since they hold monopoly

public forum protections etc = all bunkus.

You guys just don't understand algorithms, eh, and think everything is a conscious choice by a human being? Sure. Every single suggestion YouTube makes to you, and the billions of people like you, is hand-chosen.

No.
We understand perfectly.
You, as usual, walk around with your eyes closed. Willfully ignorant.

Ask yourself why elections ALL OVER THE WORLD are trending away from the left?
Hint: The answer is NOT nazi's or bigots etc.
The answer is that the "average person" is sick to the back teeth of being lectured and hectored by the "Loony Left" on how they should live and how they should think.

Stick you "ideology" up your arse.
I'll examine the evidence and come to my own conclusions whether YOU like it or not.

25. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 10:04 Beamer

Red886 wrote on Jun 6, 2019, 08:21:
I guess all those LGBTQ+ people can just boycott youtube and we will all have to deal with a lot less hate on Freedom of speech

No one has the absolute right to say whatever they want, wherever they want, without consequence. Being kicked off of a privately owned platform is one of those consequences.

No no no.
Big difference.
As everyone's interpretation of what constitutes "speech they hate" is different it becomes a tangled web no one is capable of defining to suit all.

FREE SPEECH:
noun
the right of people to express their opinions publicly without governmental interference, subject to the laws against libel, incitement to violence or rebellion, etc.

IF they (the KKK) say they a) "hate (insert group here)" that is still free speech.
However if they (the KKK) say b) "we want to kill (insert group here)" that is NOT free speech.

Just because you "hate" what they say in example 'a' (as do I) doesn't make it "hate speech".

The term "hate speech" is a term sequestered by the "loony left" in an attempt to silence opinions they hate. It is incorrect and false.

However Mr Maza's call for supporters to "throw milkshakes" at people with opposing opinions is definitely outside the above. i.e assault.
right here:
Pot kettle, black.

This is great, your own definition of "free speech" proves there's no issue with free speech here. You're hysterical.

If Cutter tells me that I should kill myself, and Blue bans him for that, is that a violation of free speech?

if Blue likes you, then that is hate speech. If Blue hates you, then it is left as it is. If Blue really likes you, he will promote your comment.

Replace Blue with youtube/twitter, and you get the whole reason why it is a crapshow now since they hold monopoly

-------------

24. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 08:21 Red886

No no no.
Big difference.

FREE SPEECH:
noun

right here:
Pot kettle, black.

23. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 06:32 Beamer

No no no.
Big difference.

FREE SPEECH:
noun

right here:
Pot kettle, black.

-------------

22. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 03:25 MrFixIt

Fascists and their ilk have long used the shield of "free speech".

https://hatfulofhistory.wordpress.com/2018/10/30/british-fascists-and-the-notion-of-free-speech/

21. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2019, 02:28 DarkCntry

FREE SPEECH:
noun

right here:
Pot kettle, black.

I mean, I know Google is huge and all-encompassing, but the last I saw, they aren't a government entity in any part of the world...

That said...I can do the same thing as you by posting a definition of something...

hate speech
noun
: speech expressing hatred of a particular group of people

or

hate speech
noun
Legal Definition of hate speech
: speech that is intended to insult, offend, or intimidate a person because of some trait (as race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hate%20speech

Last I saw, Merriam Webster is not the "loony left", or any affiliation.

20. removed Jun 6, 2019, 01:44 ventry

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 6, 2019, 20:27.

19. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 23:45 LaxerFL

I'm really disappointed with some of you Blue's News people... I had hoped that you guys would be intelligent, mature people but seeing so many of you either defending Crowder or just not seeing the problem with YouTube's bullshit ruling on his harassment or the ones claiming hate speech doesn't exist I realize now that world is just overflowing with closed minded bigots and homophobes.
I should have known better but I guess I'm just a sucker for giving people the benefit of the doubt sometimes...

Shame on you people!

18. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 23:30 ventry

NKD wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 23:04:
ventry wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 21:15:
No support for his thin skinned hypocrisy there.
I don't care what your skin color is or what sexual orientation you are

Yes you do.

No I don't.

17. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 23:25 ventry

No no no.
Big difference.

FREE SPEECH:
noun

right here:
Pot kettle, black.

This comment was edited on Jun 6, 2019, 01:00.

16. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 23:04 NKD

I don't care what your skin color is or what sexual orientation you are

Yes you do. We know exactly the kind of person you are from your posts here. You've never had a critical word to say of any bigotry or hate against minority groups. On the contrary, you seem to think that racism and bigotry are just made up and don't actually exist.

Welcome to the Retirement Home for Old People Terrified Of Change

15. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 21:45 Beamer

No no no.
Big difference.

-------------

14. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 21:34 Sepharo

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1136056986938806272

This is Mr. Maza's twitter post complaining/bitching about Youtube NOT banning Crowder.

I don't care what your skin color is or what sexual orientation you are people with common sense know what's really going on here.

What hypocrisy?
What's really going on here?
-

Direct link to the compilation of Crowder he made.
https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1136057689585410050

I can see why YouTube thinks it skirts the line but isn't willing to take action over those specific examples, but they're definitely bullying by race and orientation at the least and hate speech at the most. Just milder forms than apparently YT is willing to take action on.

Personally I wouldn't ban someone over that if I was running my own platform, but at the same time I can see where based on YT's rules you'd think that they would.

33 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo