Warhammer: Chaosbane Released

Warhammer: Chaosbane is now available for Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, offering a hack-and-slash action/RPG set in the Warhammer fantasy universe. The PC edition is available for sale on Steam, and it is also on subscription streaming service Utomik. A post on Steam discusses the changes to the beta for the launch as well as their plans to support the game moving forward. The news is illustrated by a new launch trailer with a look at characters, environments, and gameplay. Here's the announcement:
Bigben and EKO Software are pleased to reveal the launch trailer for Warhammer: Chaosbane.The game is now available on PlayStation 4TM, Xbox One, and PC. After two beta phases that united Warhammer and hack-and-slash fans alike, EKO Software is proud to announce a game that remains faithful to the lore while simultaneously offering game mechanics never seen in its genre before.

Konrad Vollen the soldier, Elontir the mage, Bragi Axebiter the dwarf Slayer, or Elessa the archer: which hero will you choose, alone or with your friends, to come to the Empire’s rescue and push the Chaos back?

The first action RPG to take place in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Chaosbane plunges the player into the heart of the Old World, a continent marked by the Great War against Chaos, a bloody conflict which ravaged the Empire of men. They will embody a human, a high elf, a wood elf, or a dwarf, and discover the iconic locations of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe that’s captured the imaginations of millions of fans across the world.

Principal characteristics:

• The first hack-and-slash set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
  • 4 character classes, each with their own unique gameplay, skills, and gear.
  • An XXL bestiary with more than 70 monsters, all linked to the gods of Chaos, and epic boss fights.
  • A game designed for co-op: on your own or with 4 players, local or online, the interface and class synergy have been specifically created for cooperation and teamwork between characters.
  • Extreme replayability: in addition to the main story, a boss rush mode, infinite dungeons, and regular updates will ensure a rich gaming experience.

Warhammer: Chaosbane is now available on PlayStation 4TM, Xbox One, and PC on Steam and Utomik.

View : : :
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released
Jun 5, 2019, 09:28
Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 5, 2019, 09:28
Jun 5, 2019, 09:28

Rhett wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 07:34:
Overon wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 07:02:
Just another no name dev making a budget quality title unworthy of the the license and overcharging for it.

Why can't the owners of the IP ever give the license to someone who is competent? Oh I know, because the competent devs don't bid as highly to get the license and then after bidding so high to acquire the license, they have a low budget to actually develop the game and we get low quality shit like this.

When a new title is announced for a beloved IP franchise, everyone should immediately look at the pedigree and reputation and previous titles from that developer. And temper their expectations accordingly.

Totally agree. Boggles my mind, because it just keeps happening over and over! So many shitty games, except for the stuff from Relic, Space Marine, perhaps those turn-based ones (never got into them), and Total Warhammer...

It's Games Workshop we are talking about here. They are probably taking an unreasonably large cut of the profits which most large publishers and developers scoff at.

Jun 5, 2019, 07:34
Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 5, 2019, 07:34
Jun 5, 2019, 07:34

Overon wrote on Jun 5, 2019, 07:02:
Just another no name dev making a budget quality title unworthy of the the license and overcharging for it.

Why can't the owners of the IP ever give the license to someone who is competent? Oh I know, because the competent devs don't bid as highly to get the license and then after bidding so high to acquire the license, they have a low budget to actually develop the game and we get low quality shit like this.

When a new title is announced for a beloved IP franchise, everyone should immediately look at the pedigree and reputation and previous titles from that developer. And temper their expectations accordingly.

Totally agree. Boggles my mind, because it just keeps happening over and over! So many shitty games, except for the stuff from Relic, Space Marine, perhaps those turn-based ones (never got into them), and Total Warhammer...

Jun 5, 2019, 07:02
Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 5, 2019, 07:02
Jun 5, 2019, 07:02

No subject
Jun 5, 2019, 02:35
No subject Jun 5, 2019, 02:35
Jun 5, 2019, 02:35

has microtransactions in the form of xp and gold boost. It's a hard pass for me

Jun 5, 2019, 01:20
Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 5, 2019, 01:20
Jun 5, 2019, 01:20

Has local coop which me and the boy can play on the big screen. Allthumbsup

Gonna wait for the price to come down a bit tho.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Jun 4, 2019, 23:52
Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 4, 2019, 23:52
Jun 4, 2019, 23:52

I got mine at HRK for $29.99.

It's fun but not the best ARPG I have ever played. 3/5 stars for me.

Jun 4, 2019, 20:16
Cutter

Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Released Jun 4, 2019, 20:16
Jun 4, 2019, 20:16
 Cutter

$65?! Suck my warhammer. Too man neg reviews anyway. Oh well, see ya in the bargain bin.
"If you're going through Hell...keep going."
- Winston Churchill
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older