Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Sunday Patches May 27, 2019, 16:43 jdreyer

jacobvandy wrote on May 27, 2019, 12:59:
Fantasy Blacksmith is a cool concept, but holy crap does it look bad. And play bad, according to a lot of the reviews.

Recent reviews are mostly positive. Still in early access, so check back in a year?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Sunday Patches May 27, 2019, 12:59 jacobvandy

Fantasy Blacksmith is a cool concept, but holy crap does it look bad. And play bad, according to a lot of the reviews.  

6. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 23:16 jdreyer

Wish Sandstorm had vehicles, helos, etc.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

5. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 17:39 Acleacius

I don't know much about Rebirth but if your haveing trouble with graphics, TESRenewal has a very solid MorrOblivion and is in Alpha with SkyWind.  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 16:22 eRe4s3r

Creston wrote on May 26, 2019, 16:13:
eRe4s3r wrote on May 26, 2019, 14:48:
Creston wrote on May 26, 2019, 14:15:
That Morrowind Rebirth mod looks amazing. I wonder if he's using any graphical overhauls to get it all to look like that, anyone know?

The complete package comes with a mesh/texture overhaul inside but requires you to use the Morrowind codepatch and doesn't have any graphics API with new shader functions, that you have to get yourself.

Any recommendations?

Not really.. MGE XE maybe, but it doesn't work for me well at all ;/

I mean the shaders that do work work, but the ones I want actually would want do not. It's good enough for the FOV fix I guess.

Also if you want it to look really good you'd have to 60 extra steps.. and that's too much for me. I just spent the better part of 50 minutes to figure out how to get rid of a MGE error that blacked out my screen. Missing texture it says, texture is where it should be.. great.

3. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 16:13 Creston

eRe4s3r wrote on May 26, 2019, 14:48:
That Morrowind Rebirth mod looks amazing. I wonder if he's using any graphical overhauls to get it all to look like that, anyone know?

The complete package comes with a mesh/texture overhaul inside but requires you to use the Morrowind codepatch and doesn't have any graphics API with new shader functions, that you have to get yourself.

Any recommendations?

2. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 14:48 eRe4s3r

This comment was edited on May 26, 2019, 15:14.

1. Re: Sunday Patches May 26, 2019, 14:15 Creston

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >