Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event

A Steam Spring Cleaning Event is now underway, offering the chance to earn some flair for your Steam profile without spending any cash. Word is: "No purchase required. Simply complete daily tasks and projects during the event to earn trophies, unlock the Spring Cleaning badge, and gain emoticons and backgrounds for your Steam profile. These can be acquired through older titles already in your library as well as by diving into something new to your collection." There are also rewards for playing games you may not already own, but never fear, these can be played for free between now and Tuesday. Here's the list of seven games that are free (and on sale) for the duration of the event:

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 25, 2019, 00:05 Acleacius

Guess they are looking to get rid of the Spring Sale, normally this weekend and moved up the Summer Sale from July to June.

StingingVelvet wrote on May 24, 2019, 21:03:
Free for two days looks kind of weak when a certain other store is giving away big games permanently, but nice to have a Grim Dawn demo to try out I guess. Not a super fan of Diablo stuff but I do like the look of it.
Same here, Grim Dawn looks great but I can't stand the horrible loot systems in ARPGs.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 22:29 Cutter

These aren't "free" games, they're weekend trials.

"Well, what do you believe in, Wade? I'm guessing shotguns and big titties." - Max

6. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 22:05 RedEye9

Ant wrote on May 24, 2019, 21:57:
Too many games!
And you will download every one of them. And you will play them. And they will auto delete 2 days from now.
So it was written and So it shall be.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

5. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 21:57 Ant

Too many games!  

Ant's Quality Foraged Links (http://aqfl.net) & The Ant Farm (http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org).

4. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 21:49 BIGtrouble77

Shittiest "free" I've seen in a while.  

3. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 21:03 StingingVelvet

Free for two days looks kind of weak when a certain other store is giving away big games permanently, but nice to have a Grim Dawn demo to try out I guess. Not a super fan of Diablo stuff but I do like the look of it.  

2. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 20:48 The_Pink_Tiger

Well, I guess that's one way for Valve to test their CDN's bandwidth...

"Hey everybody, get free stuff if you download and install a bunch of old games you aren't really interested in. Just start them up, get the freebie, and uninstall. Repeat as necessary."

1. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 20:22 RedEye9

Flair for my profile. HA, take that EGS. Cheesy

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo