Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced

Publisher Square Enix and developer Avalanche Studios announce JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios, a new expansion coming to JUST CAUSE 4 on July 3rd, or June 26th for those who own the Gold Edition with its season pass. As a translation of the title suggests, Los Demonios (the demons) will add demonic forces to the already over-the-top action game, saying this will create a completely new sandbox experience for players. They offer a new development update covering the DLC, as well as a new spring update that's now live in the game, adding lighting improvements, destructible Black Hand statues, improved Black Hand combat vehicle AI, new mobile chaos objects, and destructible metal train bridges. Here's a trailer with a look, and here are more details:

When Rico & Javi, investigate a newly discovered temple off the shore of Solis, an archaeologist working with the Black Hand unexpectedly releases an ancient demonic force from its imprisonment.

A parasitic infestation now spreads across Solis, terrorizing its inhabitants and attacking any Black Hand forces that stand in its way. Rico must tackle a horrifying new threat and seek out answers to eradicate the demon invasion from the island permanently, before it’s too late!

Discover a completely new sandbox gameplay experience with Los Demonios, as demonic hordes, pulsing tendrils and spore-filled clouds infest the towns and people of Solis in an exciting new supernatural addition to JUST CAUSE 4.

Face the demons across new missions that will require all the skills and tools at Rico’s disposal to emerge victorious. Vicious demons spit corrosive projectiles, possess soldiers, and even take over military vehicles and turn them against Rico.

Seamlessly integrating into the JUST CAUSE 4 sandbox, the new missions enhance the crazy open world experience further and provide a return to the popular liberation gameplay of the JUST CAUSE 3. Introducing new weapons and equipment to unlock, including the Demon Crossbow and Demon Egg Supply Drop, Los Demonios lets you take the new tools of destruction into the open-world sandbox of JUST CAUSE 4 for explosive new action packed moments of glorious mayhem.

“Los Demonios is the second DLC pack in the ‘Dare Devils, Demons and Danger' Expansion Pass, and it brings a totally new experience to JUST CAUSE 4,” said Bryan Rodriguez, Creative Producer at Avalanche Studios. “For the first time, Rico is tangling with an otherwordly threat that will push him to his limits. This is our chance to see if Rico is as good at squashing demons as he is at toppling dictators!”

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds May 23, 2019, 17:43 Creston

Caladell wrote on May 22, 2019, 19:08:
Creston wrote on May 22, 2019, 17:18:
Beamer wrote on May 22, 2019, 16:28:
Creston wrote on May 22, 2019, 14:07:
Ugh, and more flying enemies. Nobody likes flying enemies in a fucking shooter, so hey, let's make a whole race of them!

THANK YOU!

Sometimes someone acts like I'm crazy when I say Z-axis enemies make everything suck. At least, if you don't have hitscan weaponry (even then, they get old fast.)

I fucking hate flying enemies. They suck in every single game, unless you're flying yourself. (Or unless you have a shotgun that automatically chases after and shoots down flying enemies, a la borderlands 2.)

Cliff Racers

Oh God, I literally shuddered. You evil wretch!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 21:16 Avus

This remind me of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell  

“I am not a Mac user unless under duress.” - John Carmack

12. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 21:13 eRe4s3r

RedEye9 wrote on May 22, 2019, 19:20:
Ugh, and more flying enemies. Nobody likes flying enemies in a fucking shooter, so hey, let's make a whole race of them!

THANK YOU!

Sometimes someone acts like I'm crazy when I say Z-axis enemies make everything suck. At least, if you don't have hitscan weaponry (even then, they get old fast.)

I fucking hate flying enemies. They suck in every single game, unless you're flying yourself. (Or unless you have a shotgun that automatically chases after and shoots down flying enemies, a la borderlands 2.)
There has never been a need for flying enemies even including the Alien Controller's in half-life.

Man world is ending. I agree with not just frigging RedEye but also Beamer and Creston. In 1 topic.

I HATE Z-axis enemies in FPS. It isn't even just a matter of aiming, the problem is when you can't fly or move like they do they can get to places where you can't hit them but they can hit you. And yeah, Even the modern DOOM has this crap

11. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 19:20 RedEye9

THANK YOU!

There has never been a need for flying enemies even including the Alien Controller's in half-life.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

10. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds May 22, 2019, 19:08 Caladell

THANK YOU!

Cliff Racers

9. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 17:18 Creston

THANK YOU!

8. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 16:52 Xero

Sounds like they don't care about the problems and realize it might not even be worth it to fix them. They rather throw out DLC's in hopes that the few that enjoyed the game will bite and they can still bank in. That or if they sold season pass and are obligated to get some DLC content out the window, trash and all, just to say they did.

This is all disappointing to hear in the grand scheme because I personally had a blast with Mad Max and even Just Cause 3 gave me a good time.

I'm not sure if they've been under more pressure to get releases out and done sooner and thus falling short on their quality control.

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, Ion Maiden, FarCry New Dawn, 20XX

7. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 16:28 Beamer

THANK YOU!

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

6. YOU SOBs May 22, 2019, 16:14 WitcherOntheProwl

We ask for patches to fix the buggy mess and the devs gives us useless DLC. We need game fixes you wankers!  

5. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 14:07 Creston

Also, in JC4, flying enemies negate Rico's biggest advantage, so all in all it sounds pretty awful.

4. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 13:44 Acleacius

Skipped 3 and 4 due to denuvo.

Iv'e always been annoyed there wasn't a female protagonist choice in this game, anyway. No idea why we are forced to look at guy butt, guess it's the developers preference. Ucrazy

No matter, Rage 2 is on my radar now with denuvo gone and female protagonist choice.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 13:33 eRe4s3r

4 was a travesty, and this ain't fixing it. Avalanche truly is the master of building completely pointless boring open worlds nowadays, and the engine is UTTER GARBAGE to boot (looking much worse than JC3), and all these failings can be seen in even bigger form with Rage 2.  

2. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 13:01 Rhett

This looks really out of place...

Though I haven't played #4, I hear pretty awful things about it. Like massive keybinding issues.

And what's with them continuing to ignore any semblance of multiplayer?!

1. Re: JUST CAUSE 4 Los Demonios Announced May 22, 2019, 10:13 Bill Borre

It sounds more like Resident Evil than Just Cause but I'm glad they're going back to the liberation gameplay of 3. I've put off picking up 4 because I was disappointed to read they dropped that since it was my favorite part of the third game.  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo