Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Get The Sims 4 for Free

Origin is offering the chance to download The Sims 4 for Windows/macOS for keeps for free for a limited time. This offers the chance to serve as the id and ego for your charges in this sandbox simulation. Here's more:

Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world without rules in The Sims 4 game. Express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ distinct appearances and unique personalities. Choose their fashions, select their hairstyles, and give them life aspirations. Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect homes with the all-new room-based Build Mode, choosing your favorite designs and décor. Develop your Sims’ relationships, pursue new careers, and shape the rich and entertaining moments of their lives. Explore beautiful worlds with unique environments and travel to neighborhoods where you can visit venues and meet other interesting Sims. Be powerful and free, have fun, and play with life!

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Get The Sims 4 for Free May 22, 2019, 03:30 MoonSpook

pacbowl wrote on May 22, 2019, 01:50:
I had to login to the Origin website to redeem this. The client kept wanting to gift it even though it's not in my library.

I just had the same issue - it's because even though my Store Preferences were set to United Kingdom/English, the URL kept taking me to the en-us version of the store. I had to manually replace the en-us portion of the address with en-gb before everything would start working...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Get The Sims 4 for Free May 22, 2019, 01:50 pacbowl

I had to login to the Origin website to redeem this. The client kept wanting to gift it even though it's not in my library.  

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pacbowl

4. Delete this hipster! May 21, 2019, 22:43 WitcherOntheProwl

The main thing I remember about Origin is the game account/deleting after 2 years of non-use. You pump all that money into Origin and they turn around and delete everything. Not a fan of them for sure. Free is free though. Since I haven't used Origin in over a year this will be interesting. I also don't like Origin spyware.

This comment was edited on May 22, 2019, 00:33.

3. Re: Get The Sims 4 for Free May 21, 2019, 22:14 Riahderymnmaddog

Only for a limited time!!! just like those fucking Esylum caches in Anthem! FUCK YOU EA. Dosen't matter anyways, even if they gave the sims 4 away for free forever you would still have to buy all the DLC. MOTHERFUCK!!  

2. Re: Get The Sims 4 for Free May 21, 2019, 21:47 Kxmode

There's no such thing as a free EA game and especially not for The Sims. It is filled with micro- and macro-transactions, not to mention expansion packs. It's a mobile-game with desktop fidelity.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

1. Re: Get The Sims 4 for Free May 21, 2019, 21:28 Dacote

It's been so long since I launched origin it updated itself twice.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo