Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View

10. Re: Morning Previews May 20, 2019, 18:06 HoSpanky

Awww yiss, the good old days where mounts and pets took up precious backpack space. Where ammo ate up an entire bag SLOT. Where playing a warlock was a test of how much you TRULY hated yourself.
Do you remember spending an hour, no exaggeration, running back to turn in a quest that sent you across the continent and gave you diddly as a reward, but you did it because it unlocked ANOTHER quest that unlocked another, so on and so forth, until you got a key that let you into a dungeon? And then you had to convince 4 other people to go out to that dungeon WITH you. THAT was fun stuff.

Here's what I think. I think people who now have kids see Classic WoW as some sort of way to relive their uncomplicated past. But now they'll have responsibilities that will pull them away from the game, and they'll be stunned at how little they manage to accomplish in the game now. I have several friends in this category, and unsurprisingly, the ONLY ones who want WoW Classic have kids. They're also the same people who were super excited that they could play City of Heroes again. They're almost DESPERATE to play Classic. *I* think they're just desperate to escape their lives as they are now.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 20, 11:17 Re: Morning Previews KS
  2. May 20, 11:47  Re: Morning Previews eRe4s3r
  3. May 20, 11:47  Re: Morning Previews VaranDragon
  7. May 20, 15:16  Re: Morning Previews Creston
  8. May 20, 15:44   Re: Morning Previews BIGtrouble77
  4. May 20, 12:09 Re: Morning Previews Cutter
  5. May 20, 12:38 Re: Morning Previews Xero
  6. May 20, 15:13 Re: Morning Previews Creston
  9. May 20, 15:59 Re: Morning Previews Wallshadows
>> 10. May 20, 18:06  Re: Morning Previews HoSpanky