Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

Today is the 20th anniversary of the release of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. This raises the fear that if tonight's finale of Game of Thrones is as much of a letdown as the last two seasons of the show, May 19th will become known as Geek Disappointment Day. I tend to be an optimist though, so I'm still hopeful the show will go out on a high note of sorts. We shall see.

Geeky Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: There Is No Saving ‘Game Of Thrones’ Now.
Stories: Impossible Foods' next product is sausage.
Science: Can a Hormonal Nasal Spray Help People With Autism? Thanks Max.
Media: StarCraft 2 vs Dota 2 - Bored Ep1 - Viva La Dirt League (VLDL).
HurtStone Ep4 : Warlock vs Priest.
Super Mario Kitty.

View
22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2019, 15:08 Pigeon

Unfortunate the writing quality took such a nose dive in the last season. Setting aside the obvious, it looks like shit and smells like shit, the biggest indication are the number of people trying to fill in the blanks by offering their own take on character actions. Hopefully the last weeks episode was the worst, but I fear in their increasing haste to wrap everything up the worst has yet to come.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2019, 14:15 RedEye9

If they can get the texture right, I'll be all over that sausage.

phrasing

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo