Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Get Steep for Free

If you are interested in Steep, but find the price too steep, you'll be happy with Ubisoft's announcement that this winter sports simulation is free to download and keep from Uplay between now and May 21st. They illustrate the news with a giveaway trailer and offer the following details:

Steep will be free to download via Uplay between May 16 and May 21, giving players who don't already own the PC version the chance to hit its open-world slopes at no cost, and experience what more than two years of updates and improvements have brought to its extreme winter-sports playground. Better still, Steep is yours to keep after the free period is over, so don't sleep on this one.

The giveaway comes on the heels of Season 6: Carve the Curve, which marks the beginning of a monthly schedule for new seasons. Season 6 also changes up Steep's live events, adding new weekly challenges; shifting the Steep World Tour events to weekends and tweaking their difficulty; and introducing new season-long (read: monthly) challenges centered on specific areas of the game.

View
4. Re: Get Steep for Free May 17, 2019, 06:47 Osc8r

I remember playing it during a free weekend and found it quite enjoyable, though that's probably because it was different to the usual types of games I play. That said I played it in co-op and we were primarily doing stupid stuff, exploring and beating each others scores.

For free it's worth a shot.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 16, 23:45 Re: Get Steep for Free Cutter
  2. May 17, 01:58  Re: Get Steep for Free El Pit
  3. May 17, 04:24   Re: Get Steep for Free Slick
>> 4. May 17, 06:47  Re: Get Steep for Free Osc8r
  5. May 18, 22:21   Re: Get Steep for Free Flatline

footer

Blue's News logo