Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steam Summer Sale Next Month?

Steam Database tweets that the Steam Summer Sale start date has leaked "as per tradition," saying SteamCN reveals this to be June 25th, right after the actual start of summer. They say this is also "confirmed by multiple sources" (thanks PC Gamer). Word is:

🕶 Steam Summer Sale 2019 date leaked as per tradition, it will begin on June 25, 2019 at 10AM PST and will last for two weeks.

via SteamCN and confirmed by multiple sources.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 16, 2019, 08:27 Saboth

Hopefully there are some actual good deals in this one. Seems like these days, developers just slap a 30, 50% off on their games and say, "It's a Steam Summer Sale! People are going to buy no matter if it's a really good deal or not!"  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 16, 2019, 08:03 Verno

Xero wrote on May 15, 2019, 20:25:
Oh lawd. I got plenty in the Wish List. If any of them are in the price range I'm looking for, they'll go inside the closest along with the other 4123423409 games I haven't played.

Yeah my wishlist is fuckin loaded! All of this EGS nonsense is totally unimportant to me, my backlog is insane. Let them do all of the exclusives they want, by the time I get to them they will be patched and $20 elsewhere.

Playing: Pillars of Eternity II, Dragon's Dogma, Final Fantasy V
Watching: Chernobyl, Barry, NBA Playoffs

4. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 16, 2019, 00:45 RedEye9

https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

Filmmaker John Waters advice for elders: "Whenever any magazine says, 'What photographer do you want to shoot you?' I always just say, 'The one that has the biggest retouch budget!

3. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 15, 2019, 23:19 Acleacius

Here's what I had found, guess mine is wrong otherwise Spring is next week.

Steam Spring Sale 2019: Thursday, May 23.
Steam Summer Sale 2019: Thursday, June 20.
Steam Halloween Sale 2019: Thursday, October 24.
Steam Black Friday/Autumn Sale 2019: Wednesday, November 20.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

2. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 15, 2019, 20:34 Cutter

There's a few I'm interested in but only with a good enough discount on most of them. I'm hoping we see a good sale on Z4. I'd like to pick it up with the next patch coming for it.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

1. Re: Steam Summer Sale Next Month? May 15, 2019, 20:25 Xero

Oh lawd. I got plenty in the Wish List. If any of them are in the price range I'm looking for, they'll go inside the closest along with the other 4123423409 games I haven't played.  

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, Ion Maiden, FarCry New Dawn, 20XX

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo