Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. May 14, 2019, 12:32 RedEye9

EGS is here to shake things up.
Their new company motto is "Move Fast and Break Things" while simultaneously triggering the steam faithful.

Filmmaker John Waters advice for elders: "Whenever any magazine says, 'What photographer do you want to shoot you?' I always just say, 'The one that has the biggest retouch budget!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. May 14, 2019, 12:07 Acleacius

Actually most other Game Stores try to have their 'Non-Holiday' Winkrazz sales, either before or after Steam's.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

4. Re: etc. May 14, 2019, 12:07 eRe4s3r

Wow.. a sale in the works.. such wow, such amaze

3. Re: etc. - Starbreeze May 14, 2019, 12:01 Acleacius

sold back the publishing rights to various games it had picked up, including Mohawk Games' 10 Crowns and OtherSide's System Shock 3
No idea how they ever thought they were qualified in anyway to make SS3. This was about as stupid as CCP Games thinking they could make Bloodlines 2. Wtf

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

2. Re: etc. - MOTD May 14, 2019, 11:53 RedEye9

Acleacius wrote on May 14, 2019, 11:47:
What complete bullpiss, they are going to try to ride the back of Steam's Spring sale.
Confused
I'm totes malotes gonna sperge the flip out if they discount a single game during Black Friday herrr derrrr

Filmmaker John Waters advice for elders: "Whenever any magazine says, 'What photographer do you want to shoot you?' I always just say, 'The one that has the biggest retouch budget!

1. Re: etc. - MOTD May 14, 2019, 11:47 Acleacius

What complete bullpiss, they are going to try to ride the back of Steam's Spring sale.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo