Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Interviews

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs May 11, 2019, 14:48 Stormsinger

wtf_man wrote on May 11, 2019, 12:05:
Everyone pretty much knows that Pitchford is an @sshole and a liar.

This is just another potential example if Eddings is telling the truth. Credibility-wise I'd probably believe him over Pitchford.

That said, he's also kind of being a pansy about pranks and wanting a public apology before accepting work. Just goes to show how much America has been pussified by Political Correctness. (And yes, I'm probably the last person that will ever be politically correct! )
Riiight. Because assault by your boss is just a "prank". The fact is that we have tons of proof that Pitchford is a lying sack of shit. And we have precisely zero evidence that Eddings has done anything similar. The credibility of the two can't even be reasonably compared.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 13:37 Rigs

wtf_man wrote on May 11, 2019, 12:24:
eRe4s3r wrote on May 11, 2019, 12:20:
Harassment in the workplace by your boss is literally not ever a "prank".

A "wet willy" encounter and a "shove" from a argument... Not saying it's right, nor that there shouldn't be any HR type repercussions... but not accepting work until a public apology... "wahhh". Grow a pair.

Nah, fuck that, mate. My boss physically shoves me, berates me and humiliates me in public, I'm gonna say something! I always have a certain 'metric' I go by - If the position was reversed and I did that to >them<, what would they do? And then I act appropriately. You can't tell me if he shoved Pitchford and humiliated him in public, he wouldn't retaliate in every possible way (and screaming bloody murder about it to the media)? This has nothing to do with 'manning up'. This has everything to do with dealing with a total douche who's too big for his britches and needs to be knocked down a peg or three.

=-Rigs-=

7. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 12:32 The Half Elf

Its not just an apology there is back royalties involved too. Did everyone else forget the Aliens: CM Bullshit machine?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

6. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 12:24 wtf_man

eRe4s3r wrote on May 11, 2019, 12:20:

A "wet willy" encounter and a "shove" from a argument... Not saying it's right, nor that there shouldn't be any HR type repercussions... but not accepting work until a public apology... "wahhh". Grow a pair.

"Did you even read cutters post or are you just suffering from rectal cranial inversion." - RedEye9

5. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 12:20 eRe4s3r

wtf_man wrote on May 11, 2019, 12:05:

This is just another potential example if Eddings is telling the truth. Credibility-wise I'd probably believe him over Pitchford.

That said, he's also kind of being a pansy about pranks and wanting a public apology before accepting work. Just goes to show how much America has been pussified by Political Correctness. (And yes, I'm probably the last person that will ever be politically correct! )

4. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 12:05 wtf_man

"Did you even read cutters post or are you just suffering from rectal cranial inversion." - RedEye9

3. Re: Evening Interviews May 11, 2019, 11:00 RedEye9

I'm beginning to think Pitchford might be a bonafide twatwaddle.

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

2. Re: Evening Interviews May 10, 2019, 22:05 Acleacius

I hope it means we never have to see another post from pitchford.  

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

1. Re: Evening Interviews May 10, 2019, 21:42 Cutter

And I'm supposed to care about any of this why?

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo