Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Crowdfunding

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Crowdfunding May 10, 2019, 16:22 Wallshadows

"Give us money so we can go inside the nuclear power plant"

That's one hell of a sales pitch. I'll back this. First time for everything I suppose.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Crowdfunding May 10, 2019, 13:46 jdreyer

Almost double funded as campaign enters the home stretch Chernobyl debuted on HBO a couple of days ago.

Fix it.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding May 10, 2019, 12:17 Acleacius

Darks wrote on May 10, 2019, 11:16:
Backed this, hoping it turns out well. looks promising.

I specifically made a post about what platforms this will be released on, the devs said without a doubt it will be on Steams and any other platform and they are not going exclusive. That helped make my decision to back them with that assurance.
It does look pretty damn cool and great idea about checking with devs about exclusives, first. I was worried some KS games might try to pull a quick one.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding May 10, 2019, 11:16 Darks

Backed this, hoping it turns out well. looks promising.

I specifically made a post about what platforms this will be released on, the devs said without a doubt it will be on Steams and any other platform and they are not going exclusive. That helped make my decision to back them with that assurance.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo