Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Cities: Skylines Campus This Month

Publisher Paradox Interactive and developer Colossal Order reveal plans to school Cities: Skylines players on May 21st with the release of Cities: Skylines Campus. For those who don't want to pony up the tuition for this, never fear, as while they aren't offering any scholarships, the DLC will come along with some freebies to content yourself with. Word is: "In addition to two new radio stations and a new Content Creator Pack , there will be two new library buildings, a new yellow school bus, job titles in the citizen info panel, and new industry policies added to the game in a free update later this month." This trailer focusing on extracurricular activities shows off what to expect, and the announcement can serve as your guidance counselor:

Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order today announced the next step in the Cities: Skylines future - Campus. University life abounds with new area types for any sort of student - Trade School, Liberal Arts and University. Players will be able to increase the reputation of their campuses by attracting students and creating Academic Works. With five types of varsity sports arenas, nine unique faculties, seven new policies, seven new achievements and five new maps, Campus will take higher education to new heights on May 21, 2019 for $12.99 MSRP.

Key Features:

• Degrees of Freedom - Design your own campus based on three area types - Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
  • Var-City Sports - Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets -- and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
  • Syllabuster - Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
  • We Fancy - Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
  • Cheers! - Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
  • Ludocartography 101 - Five new maps for your building pleasure.
  • Three New Chirper Hats - Be the big chirp on campus!

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Cities: Skylines Campus This Month May 10, 2019, 07:30 eRe4s3r

verybad1 wrote on May 9, 2019, 20:13:
City Skylines is still well done, but the choice for DLCs is rather boring.

How about some negative locations like Ghettos and homeless people? I want to see garbage and damaged streets. More crimes and make them interesting.

Campus looks like a kind of cool yawner.

The worst part of Paradox DLC, is that none of the DLC even interacts with each other, so to me they are all boring. I still only own the base game and that's all I want.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Cities: Skylines Campus This Month May 9, 2019, 20:29 BIGtrouble77

verybad1 wrote on May 9, 2019, 20:13:

How about some negative locations like Ghettos and homeless people? I want to see garbage and damaged streets. More crimes and make them interesting.

I agree, this game has so much potential to be the premiere opioid addiction management simulation.

1. Re: Cities: Skylines Campus This Month May 9, 2019, 20:13 verybad1

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo