Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

Best wishes to my WalterEgo, as it's my brother's birthday today. I never forget to call him for the occasion, but, as I've pointed out before, it's nice to go on record about it here, so I'm covered in case it slips my mind. Happy birthday bro!

Backup Links: Thanks Ant.
Play: This is your life now.
Links: All notable 'Game of Thrones' deaths, ranked from least to most tragic. (*Spoilers*). Thanks Ryan.
Stories: Dave Chappelle joins illustrious class for Mark Twain Prize for humor.
Science: New recyclable plastic can break its molecular bonds and start over. Thanks Max.
Media: Arya and The Hound. Thanks The Verge.
Doorbell cam video of snake attacking man. Nightmare fuel.
Professional Mario Speedrunner DESTROYS Gamers (React).
Follow-up: Keith Flint: Prodigy star took drugs before death.
Disney delays Avatar quadrilogy, dates three live-action Star Wars films.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2019, 02:34 jdreyer

Kxmode wrote on May 8, 2019, 15:49:
jdreyer wrote on May 8, 2019, 15:25:
Kxmode wrote on May 8, 2019, 14:52:
HBO's Watchman teaser trailer. Hope it is more faithful to the source material than the film.

The film is awesome. One of the few good things Zack Snyder has done. And I prefer the ending of the film to the ending of the comic. Glad they changed it.

I wrote "Hope it is more faithful to the source material than the film." That doesn't mean the film is not good. Really now jdreyer. You're better than that.

I never said that you said the film was bad. I merely said it was awesome. Really now KX. You're better than that.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 17:47 Kxmode

Kentucky teen who sued over school ban for refusing chickenpox vaccination now has chickenpox. What a tool.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

13. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 17:17 Kxmode

Elder Scrolls Online tabletop adventure taken down after D&D plagiarism discovered. What kind of idiot thinks they can get away with plagerism today? If there aren't tools to locate content, then there are fans of the source material that'll be able to see it quickly.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 15:49 Kxmode

HBO's Watchman teaser trailer. Hope it is more faithful to the source material than the film.

The film is awesome. One of the few good things Zack Snyder has done. And I prefer the ending of the film to the ending of the comic. Glad they changed it.

I wrote "Hope it is more faithful to the source material than the film." That doesn't mean the film is not good. Really now jdreyer. You're better than that.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 15:46 Beamer

I disagree with Blue. While I don't have the context of the comic books (which I believe, like Starship Troopers, took a very different political position than the movie), I found the movie dishwasher dull. Zack Snyder wasted all he had on the Dawn of the Dead remake, which seemed like a flawed vision from someone with potential but turned out to be the best work from someone with, at best, flawed vision.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 15:42  Blue 

I agree with each of your points.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

9. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 15:25 jdreyer

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 14:52 Kxmode

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 14:22 RedEye9

Steele Johnson wrote on May 8, 2019, 14:05:
"Doorbell cam video of snake attacking man"
I need to get one for my house.
Venomous or nonvenomous?

I'd wait for a Black Friday sale before purchasing a Doorbell Snake.

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 14:05 Steele Johnson

"Doorbell cam video of snake attacking man"

I need to get one for my house.

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 13:49 Tipsy McStagger

Blue wrote on May 8, 2019, 11:51:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on May 8, 2019, 11:17:
Happy Birthday Logo Dude!

Also good for Dave Chappelle..

No no, Walter Costinak, aka "2" did the art for our logo, but WalterEgo is my brother's username. Sorry for causing confusion.

I guess I could have checked this logo popup before I posted it instead of being completely wrong.. Also thought you were calling the logo designer brother hah.

Lots of mistakes on my part this morning.

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 13:23 Pigeon

Doorbell snake misidentified the man as a home security salesman.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 12:25 PHJF

I knew it, I'm surrounded by Walters.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 11:51  Blue 

Tipsy McStagger wrote on May 8, 2019, 11:17:

No no, Walter Costinak, aka "2" did the art for our logo, but WalterEgo is my brother's username. Sorry for causing confusion.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2019, 11:17 Tipsy McStagger

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo