Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

EA PLAY Registration

Registration is now underway for EA PLAY next month in Los Angeles (thanks Don). This is free to attend, and will offer a first crack at playing some of Electronic Arts' upcoming titles. Here's word:
On June 8 – 9, 2019 players joining us at the EA PLAY Fan Fest at the Hollywood Palladium will be the first to get hands on with some of our biggest games of the year.

When you’re not at the event, be sure to follow us online at EA.com where you’ll get deep insight into our games and be able to watch multiple live streams about your favorite games on June 8, 2019.
View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 8, 2019, 13:35 Kain

Slick wrote on May 8, 2019, 03:48:
There's already a list of modification server admins get with core. It's more than people paid for with RSP in BF1. Also BF1 was only manageable in-game.

I know you old coots love getting your knickers in a twist, but this is a feel good story for the community.

What little community remains after the complete clusterfuck that has been Battlefield V. But hey soon we'll have more modes than maps

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 8, 2019, 11:02 RedEye9

CJ_Parker wrote on May 7, 2019, 18:04:
Slick wrote on May 7, 2019, 15:45:
and they'll be run on their own internal server network? and everyone has access to them for free?

Only the "base level" will be free. Otherwise it is a rented server program that will cost monies, of course.
Knowing EA all the juicy features will be behind the paywall and it will cost lots and lots of monies, too. Metric fucktons of monies. Galactic scale amounts of monies. Full retard monies.
Shush, you're interrupting a perfectly good shilling.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

11. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 8, 2019, 03:48 Slick

There's already a list of modification server admins get with core. It's more than people paid for with RSP in BF1. Also BF1 was only manageable in-game.

I know you old coots love getting your knickers in a twist, but this is a feel good story for the community.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

10. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 8, 2019, 02:38 jdreyer

and they'll be run on their own internal server network? and everyone has access to them for free?

Only the "base level" will be free. Otherwise it is a rented server program that will cost monies, of course.
Knowing EA all the juicy features will be behind the paywall and it will cost lots and lots of monies, too. Metric fucktons of monies. Galactic scale amounts of monies. Full retard monies.

However much they charge, it will still be less than Blizzard.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

9. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 23:03 Riahderymnmaddog

So? There are two types on men. PIMPS and Johns and if you ain't pimping, you paying.

8. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 18:04 CJ_Parker

7. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 16:15 Riahderymnmaddog

LOL, damn the luck, I will be in Texas that weekend  

6. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 15:45 Slick

Oh btw, in EA news, you guys hear that BFV is getting private servers? and they'll be run on their own internal server network? and everyone has access to them for free?

Pretty neat.

Anyone can create their own server, and fuck with the settings, kick/ban, map rotation, infantry only etc. etc. etc. Server dissapears when there's no one in it, but you can save the server settings to reboot at any time.

Oh and they're gonna have an external application that can control the server like we used to have, alongside the in-game controls.

I'm pretty happy about this, means we'll see a competitive battlefield scene re-emerging.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

5. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 15:42 Slick

If I lived within an hour's drive, fuck yeah i'd go just to play new SWBF2 content before anyone else.  

4. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 14:10 jdreyer

If I can't pay $800 per ticket, I'm not going.  

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

3. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 11:11 El Pit

Fictional speech by EA suit: "We at EA understand what you gamers want! Therefore, we will take Anthem offline on October 31 and Anthem II will go online on November 1! Please buy - it will be AWESOME!"  

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

2. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 11:08 Rhett

I'm surprised they're putting Anthem up on a pedestal and letting people play it there, haha.  

1. Re: EA PLAY Registration May 7, 2019, 10:14 Avus

It is much better/easier doing cringing stuff in their own show than doing them in E3 or other big show.

Also interactive with their own brain dead fanboys (FIFA players that spend thousands in Ultimate Team) are much easier than the public.

“I am not a Mac user unless under duress.” - John Carmack

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >