Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steam Top 10

This week's list of the 10 bestselling titles on Steam has a surprising number one and shows the impact of this week's new VR headset preorders:

1. MORDHAU
  2. Valve Index VR Kit
  3. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  4. Valve Index Controllers
  5. Valve Index Headset + Controllers
  6. Risk of Rain 2
  7. UBOAT
  8. MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD
  9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  10. Human: Fall Flat

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: etc. May 6, 2019, 14:52 deqer

Angrius Maximis wrote on May 6, 2019, 09:25:
So Mordhau is just a crappier For Honor?
I mean, have you ever gone to a LAN party and Chivalry was on the top of the games list? Chivalry is a game where everyone has fun. Well, that's what MORDHAU is. Essentially a 2019 "Chivalry" game.

But, I shouldn't say everyone will have fun (I mean, at first it will be fun, but then...) because this game does have depth (for those that do it) with doing "Q" feints, and other things like thrusts, backhands etc. There's a chance you won't bother with that and you'll just continue to simply hack and slash, but don't be surprised if you meet someone who will do those tricks and you lose a 1v1 with them. You may just want to always be with everyone instead of by yourself flanking for example.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: May 6, 2019, 12:04 Kxmode

VaranDragon wrote on May 6, 2019, 10:34:
Mordhau is one of those games where actually training with someone who knows what they are doing can improve your skills by a HUGE amount. Always liked those kinds of games.

Using the film Master and Commander as an example, there are two types of people in Mordhau. The "Captain Jack's" who beguile with tactics and subterfuge and the "Lord Nelson's" who, in the words of former midshipman Tom Pullings, ignore "the maneuvers, [and] just go straight at 'em." To pull off both well requires a degree of skill. I tend to go for the second option since it appears to always confuse them. They don't expect such overt boldness. Oh and to the gentleman who threw an axe into my back... a white feather for you!

Toff

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

9. Re: May 6, 2019, 10:34 VaranDragon

Mordhau is one of those games where actually training with someone who knows what they are doing can improve your skills by a HUGE amount. Always liked those kinds of games.  

8. Re: May 6, 2019, 09:50 Kxmode

Angrius Maximis wrote on May 6, 2019, 09:25:

Way batter than For Honor, by a LOT.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

7. Re: Steam Top 10 May 6, 2019, 09:32 MrBone

Mordhau is a fantastic game. A better combat system than For Honor.  

6. Re: May 6, 2019, 09:25 Angrius Maximis

5. Re: May 6, 2019, 04:37 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on May 6, 2019, 01:00:
Kxmode wrote on May 5, 2019, 17:30:
RedEye9 wrote on May 5, 2019, 16:07:
https://www.pcgamesn.com/mordhau/amazing-sword-throw
lol

That's not a sword. That's a dagger.

If you can throw it it's a throwing knife

Fair point (pun intended).

4. Re: May 6, 2019, 01:00 eRe4s3r

Kxmode wrote on May 5, 2019, 17:30:
lol

If you can throw it it's a throwing knife

3. Re: May 5, 2019, 17:30 Kxmode

lol

2. "the old yeet and greet" May 5, 2019, 16:07 RedEye9

lol

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

1. Re: Steam Top 10 May 5, 2019, 15:54 Wallshadows

I gave Mordhau a try but it really wasn't good for my blood pressure.  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo