Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement

Publisher TopWare Interactive and developer Reality Pump Studios officially announce Shattered Embrace, a final expansion for Two Worlds II that's expected in Q3 of this year. This was actually first mentioned three years ago with the announcement of Two Worlds III. Word is this conclusion to the game will be available individually, as part of the season pass, or as part of a new standalone version. Here are some screenshots, and here's word:

TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump Studios are thrilled to announce the epic conclusion to the Two Worlds II saga with this all new adventure, "Shattered Embrace", as DLC and as Stand Alone version, both set for release in Q3-2019!

A host of strange allies, vicious villains, savage beasts and a brand new, sprawling tropical island setting await you in this upcoming DLC that wraps up the events of Two Worlds II: Call Of The Tenebrae with an explosive finish!

Featuring over ten hours of gameplay, one hundred new weapons, fifteen new sets of armor, new guilds to join, destructive spells to cast and the ability to travel to new, never before seen dimensions, Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace brings this long running Two Worlds adventure to a close!

tw2_se_shot1.jpg - 555,532 bytes tw2_se_shot2.jpg - 465,400 bytes tw2_se_shot3.jpg - 465,921 bytes tw2_se_shot4.jpg - 552,954 bytes

View
10. Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Apr 20, 2019, 12:10 StingingVelvet

Saboth wrote on Apr 20, 2019, 07:31:
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Two Worlds II probably 3-4 times. "This time, I'll beat it!" I'll play it for a while then get bored. The combat just feels weightless, like I'm fighting rag doll balloons, and it doesn't feel like anything I do matters.

If you never tried being a pure mage, give it a go. I remember that combat being fun, and the way you make spells with cards you have to find in the world was cool and encouraged exploration.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 19, 17:15 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Burrito of Peace
  9. Apr 20, 11:56  Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement  Frans 
  2. Apr 19, 18:45 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement WaltC
  3. Apr 19, 19:10  Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Dravnt
  4. Apr 20, 00:42 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement StingingVelvet
  5. Apr 20, 01:28 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement theglaze
  6. Apr 20, 01:40  Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement RedEye9
  7. Apr 20, 06:25 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Jonjonz
  8. Apr 20, 07:31 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Saboth
>> 10. Apr 20, 12:10  Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement StingingVelvet
  11. Apr 20, 14:57 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Acleacius
  12. Apr 20, 19:51 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement eRe4s3r
  13. Apr 21, 01:14 Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement LurkerLito
  14. Apr 21, 01:58  Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement Quinn
  15. Apr 21, 06:27   Re: Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace Announcement eRe4s3r

footer

Blue's News logo