Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

One Finger Death Punch 2 Released

One Finger Death Punch 2 is now available for Windows, offering a brawler sequel where you can give your opponents the finger... to death! You can use a click from your one finger to view some gameplay in the launch trailer, and the game is now available from Kartridge and Steam. Here's what to expect:

Silver Dollar Games urges players to GET OVER HERE and play One Finger Death Punch 2(OFDP2) now that it's available on PC.

In One Finger Death Punch 2, players take on the role of the chosen one (AKA white stick figure) as they fight through wave after wave of bad guys. Using their advanced martial arts techniques, various weapons, deadly skills, and surroundings, players can FATALITY their way across over 400 levels, 15 level types, 4 endless survival modes, and two gauntlet run game modes all while helping the chosen one learn a total of 26 new skills, none of which have anything to do with FRIENDSHIP.

"It's been a long five years for my brother and I, and now that the game is available, we're going to get TOASTY," says Silver Dollar Games' Jon Flook while holding a comically large toaster. "Once we're done enjoying our toast, we'll FINISH HIM! And by that, we, of course, mean continue work on getting One Finger Death Punch 2 onto additional platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in hopes we achieve a FLAWLESS VICTORY."

One Finger Death Punch 2 is now available on Steam, Humble Store, and Kartridge and is expected to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in winter 2019. For more information, please visit OFDP2.com.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: One Finger Death Punch 2 Released Apr 15, 2019, 14:14 Capella

Not to be confused with Five Finger Death punch!  

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: One Finger Death Punch 2 Released Apr 15, 2019, 12:25 jdreyer

Missed opportunity with the sequel title:

"Two Finger Death Punch"

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: One Finger Death Punch 2 Released Apr 15, 2019, 10:16 roguebanshee

JoeNapalm wrote on Apr 15, 2019, 09:44:
Y'all all are gonna think I'm crazy, but I'll actually admit to playing a lot of the first one.

It's greater than the sum of its parts...
I can't remember if I unlocked the hardest version of the map or if I stopped some way through the second hardest.

The first OFDP was amazing in the way its simplicity accentuated the combat, the trailer for the sequel makes the pop-in images feel extraneous and potentially distracting instead of awesome. The core of the gameplay does look like it's more of the same, which isn't a bad thing when it comes to OFDP.

1. Re: One Finger Death Punch 2 Released Apr 15, 2019, 09:44 JoeNapalm

Y'all all are gonna think I'm crazy, but I'll actually admit to playing a lot of the first one.

It's greater than the sum of its parts...

So many games are so earnestly trying to be great works of art or address some deeper aspect of the human condition -- OFDP is just pure simple fun. Plus it has lightsaber nunchucks.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo