Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2019, 21:15 Jivaro

Blue wrote on Apr 15, 2019, 20:14:
saluk wrote on Apr 15, 2019, 14:20:
TR Movie was pretty boring overall, but had its moments. The ending did kinda make me want to see what a sequel would be like if they could tighten the writing.

The Alicia Vikander movie I want to get a sequel is Guy Ritchie's The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I found it very fun and stylish. But it didn't do very well at the box office or with critics, so I don't think that will happen.

The wife and I just watched that (The Man from U.N.C.L.E.) on Blu-ray the other night. I agree, good movie and prime for a sequel. Haven't seen the Tomb Raider movie. I will, I think we even have it, just haven't gotten around to it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2019, 20:14  Blue 

saluk wrote on Apr 15, 2019, 14:20:
TR Movie was pretty boring overall, but had its moments. The ending did kinda make me want to see what a sequel would be like if they could tighten the writing.

The Alicia Vikander movie I want to get a sequel is Guy Ritchie's The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I found it very fun and stylish. But it didn't do very well at the box office or with critics, so I don't think that will happen.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

2. Re: etc. Apr 15, 2019, 19:33 jdreyer

Tiny Tina and her badonkadonks return!  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

1. Re: etc. Apr 15, 2019, 14:20 saluk

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo